Who does not like to eat ice cream in the summer, especially kids like ice cream? But the amount of sugar in the market is very high in the ice cream. So, here I am giving some sugar free ice cream recipe. See the recipes below…
Mango Ice Cream:
It’s summer and season of mango. So, while making ice cream how can we forget about mango? So, here I am giving sugarfree mango ice cream. See the recipe below.
- Mango Pulp-2 Cups
- Curd- 2 Cups
- Honey- 1 Tablespoon
- Blend Mango Pulp and Curd together.
- Mix honey in the mixture.
- Mix all ingredients well.
- Refrigerate for 6 hours.
- Your Mango Curd ice cream is ready.
Black Jamun Ice Cream:
Black Jamun is another summer fruit. So, here we are using Black Jamun to make ice cream. You can also give this ice cream to Diabatic patients. So, see the recipe below…
- Black Jamun Pulp – 4 Tsp
- Low Fat Milk -2 Cups
- Corn Flour – 1 Tablespoon
- Honey – 4 Tablespoon
- Firstly, mix the cornflour and half cup milk in a bowl and keep aside.
- Then heat the remaining milk in a nonstick pan on a medium flame for about 4 minutes.
- Now mix this milk to the mixture and add honey.
- Mix well the mixture.
- Add the Jamun pulp to it and mix well.
- Make the mixture smooth.
- Put the mixture in a container and cover it with aluminum foil and refrigerate for 6-8 hours.
- Your Jamun ice cream is ready.
Sugar-Free Coffee Ice Cream:
This is another sugar free ice cream. This ice cream is very much tasty and easy to make. So, see this sugar free ice cream recipe below.
- Whipped Cream-1 Cup
- Almond Milk-1 Cup
- Coffee Beans-1/4 Cup
- Egg Yolks- 3
- Vanilla Essence- 1 Teaspoon
- Salt- 1 pinch
- Honey- 2 Tablespoons
- In a bowl mix cream and milk.
- Then add coffee beans to it and soak the coffee beans in it for 2 hours.
- Now heat the mixture and then strain the coffee beans.
- After that add egg yolks, vanilla essence, honey, and salt in it and mix it well.
- Now heat the mixture for 2 minutes stirring it continuously.
- After that let it cool.
- After cooling it down refrigerate for 10 hours.
Recommended Articles :-
- Diet Chart For Kids | Birth To 1 Year Baby Diet…
- Keto Diet | Keto Diet Recipes Indian | Low Carb Diet
- How To Reduce Fat From Body Without Exercise: Tips & Tricks
- Food List For Creatinine Patient To Control Creatinine
- Light Indian Dinner Recipes Vegetarian | Vegetarian Recipes
- What To Drink To Lose Weight Overnight | Weight Loss Drinks
Strawberry Ice Bite:
Strawberry flavor ice cream is very much popular. But here I am giving the recipe which is not ice cream but ice bite. This is a relief in summer. So, see the recipe below.
- Strawberry-2 Cups
- Honey-2 Tablespoons
- Wash the strawberries very well and cut them.
- Now spread them in a pot and freeze.
- Freeze the strawberries until it becomes icy solid.
- When it becomes solid to take it out and crush it.
- Add honey to the crushed strawberries and blend it again.
- Transfer the mixture in a bowl and freeze it again.
- Serve it in scoops.
Kiwi Ice Cream:
Kiwi ice cream is another sugar free ice cream recipe. This is very tasty ice cream. This ice cream is very easy to make also. See the recipe below.
- Kiwi Pulp- 2 Cups
- Milk- 2 Cups
- Cornflower- Tablespoon
- Honey- 1 Tablespoon
- Heat the milk in medium flame.
- Add cornflour to it and mix well.
- Now add honey in it and mix all the ingredients together.
- Then add the kiwi pulp into it.
- Mix all ingredients very well and whisk it.
- Then refrigerate it for 10 hours.
- Your Kiwi ice cream is ready.
So, these are the sugar free ice cream recipe. Try these recipes at home and make your summer awesome and calory less.