Indian cuisine is vast and the food of every region is influenced not only by locally available ingredients but also by the cultural background of the people living in that area. In any meal, the main course meal is the most important course. It can be a one-dish meal or a combination of some other dishes that complement each other and can be served together. Here I am giving some veg recipes of India. So, see the recipes below…
Veg Recipes Of India:
Here I am giving some veg recipes of India. These veg Indian dishes are very delicious and also easy to make. So, see these veg recipes of India below…
Panchmel dal or Panchratan dal is a delicious Rajasthani lentil made of five types of protein-rich pulses such as moong dal, chana dal, tur dal, masoor dal, and urad dal. This dal is served with the popular Rajasthani dishes Baati and Churma. Apart from baati, it can also be served with paratha or roti and sabzi. So let’s learn how to make lentils by following this recipe. This is one of the popular and delicious veg recipes of India.
- Whole Moong Dal: 2 tbsp
- Chana Dal: 2 tbsp
- Toor Dal (Arhar Dal): 2 tbsp
- Urad Dal: 2 tbsp
- Masoor Dal: 2 tbsp
- Cumin Seeds: ½ tsp
- Asafoetida: 1 pinch
- Cloves: 2-3
- Black Pepper: 4-5
- Whole Dry Red Chili: 1 halved
- Green Cardamom: 1
- Ginger: 1 tsp (finely chopped)
- Green Chili: 1 (cut lengthwise)
- Tomato: 1 medium (finely chopped)
- Coriander Powder: ½ tsp
- Turmeric Powder: ¼ tsp
- Dry Mango Powder: ½ tsp
- Red Chili Powder: ½ tsp
- Ghee or Oil: 2 tbsp
- Coriander: 3 tbsp (finely chopped)
- Salt to taste
- Wash the whole moong, chana dal, tur dal, urad dal and lentils with water and soak them together in water for 30-40 minutes.
- Remove excess water from the lentils and pour them into an aluminum/steel pressure cooker with a capacity of 3-4 liters. Add 1½ cups of water and salt and let them cook on medium heat until they are 4-seats. Turn off the gas. When the pressure of the cooker is gone, open the lid. Mash the lentils slightly with a spoon. veg recipes of India
- Heat the ghee in a pan on medium heat. Add cumin seeds to it. When the cumin seeds turn golden, add asafetida, cloves, black pepper, dry red chilies, green cardamom, ginger, and green chilies and fry for 30-40 seconds.
- Add finely chopped tomatoes and fry them till they become soft.
- Now add coriander powder, turmeric powder, mango powder, and red chili powder. Mix well and fry for a minute.
- After that add boiled lentils and mix well. Allow the mixture to cook for 2 minutes.
- Add 1 cup of water and mix well. Cook it until the lentils thicken. It will take about 7-8 minutes.
- Taste the lentils and add salt if necessary. Add finely chopped coriander and mix well. Turn off the gas. Remove the lentils in a serving bowl and serve with Rajasthani baati.
Shahi Paneer is the oldest paneer dish. Whether it is a wedding party or some other celebration, Shahi Paneer has always been the most important dish. We will definitely say that 8 times out of 10, you must have ordered Shahi Paneer in your lunch or dinner. This is one of the popular and delicious veg recipes of India.
- Paneer: 250 gms
- Water: 1 cup
- Milk: ½ tsp
- Heavy Cream: ¾ cup
- Onion: 1 Cup
- Tomato: 1 Cup
- Tomato ketchup: 2 tbsp
- Coriander leaves: 2 tbsp
- Black cardamom: 4
- Green Chili: 1 tbsp
- White Salt: 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder: 1 tsp
- Black salt: ½ tsp
- Red chili powder: 1 1/5 tsp
- Garam masala: 1 tsp
- Oil: 4 tbsp
- Heat 3.5 tablespoons (Tbsp) oil in a pan on high heat for 1 minute.
- Now drain the cardamom seeds and keep aside.
- After 1 minute, add chopped onions, cardamom seeds and green spices to the hot oil. Mix well.
- Wait until the onion turns pink. Keep the stove high. It will take 4 minutes.
- After 4 minutes, add chopped tomatoes and mix well. Allow the tomatoes to cook until soft. It will also take 4 minutes.
- When the process is over, take out the tomato and onion mixture in a plate with hot oil. Turn off the stove.
- Keep this mixture aside to cool for 3 minutes. And keep the hot oil aside, we will use this oil later.
- When the mixture cools down, grind it to a soft paste.
- Make sure that there is no thick tomato or onion slice in this paste. It should be a soft and fine paste.
- Heat the remaining oil for 1 minute. No more oil is needed.
- After 1 minute, add tomato and onion paste and cook on high heat. Stir it continuously for 1 minute.
- After 1 minute, add tomato sauce, salt, red chili powder, black salt, and turmeric powder and mix well. Turn down the stove to medium flame.
- Wait until the oil and mixture separate. Stir it continuously. It will take 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes add milk and 1 cup (1 cup = 240 ml) of water. Keep the stove on medium flame and cook it for 3 minutes.
- After 3 minutes, now add cream and garam masala. Cook it on medium heat for 2 minutes.
- Shahi paneer curry is ready. Now add cottage cheese.
- Cut the paneer into small pieces.
- Now add cheese pieces to the curry and mix well. Now cook it on medium heat for 5 minutes.
- When this process is over, turn off the stove.
- Now put coriander leaves on it and now it is ready to serve.
Pindi chole is a mouth-watering food item. We all like Pindi Chole, so try it, it is delicious and very easy to make. You can serve it with roti, paratha, puri, naan or pea pulao. This is one of the popular and delicious veg recipes of India.
- Chickpeas: 1 cup
- Baking soda: ½ tsp
- Tea Bag: 1
- Cardamom: 2 large
- Cinnamon stick: 1-inch
- Black Pepper: 5-6
- Cloves: 2
- Bay leaf: 1
- Parsley: ¼ tsp
- Cumin seeds: 1 tsp
- Coriander: 1 tsp
- Aniseed: 1 tsp
- Dried Anardana: ½ tsp
- Dry red chilies: 2
- Onions: 2 (finely chopped)
- Tomatoes: 2 (finely chopped)
- Ginger Garlic Paste: 1 tbsp
- Turmeric: ¼ tsp
- Red chili powder: ½ tsp
- Garam masala: ¼ tsp
- Mango Powder: 1 tsp
- Green chilies: 2 – 3 (cut to length)
- Oil: 2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Green coriander: 2 tablespoons (finely chopped)
- Onion: 1 (sliced)
- Tomato: 1 (sliced)
- Lemon sliced: 1 (sliced)
- Wash the chickpeas with clean water and soak them with 3 cups of water and baking soda for overnight.
- In the morning pour 3 cups of water in a cooker with clean water and tea bag. After 2 -3 whistles, cook on low heat for 10 minutes.
- Put all the dried spices in a pan and fry them till they turn brown, then after grinding cool them to a powder.
- Heat oil in a pan, add ginger garlic paste and fry for 1 minute, add chopped onions and fry till they turn brown.
- Then add tomatoes and cook till they get tender. Add the ground spices, turmeric, red chili powder, and cook till the oil separates.
- Now add boiled chickpeas, mango powder, and garam masala and mix well.
- Add the remaining water of boiled chickpeas.
- Close the lid and cook on low flame till it thickens.
- Turn off the gas and garnish with green coriander and ginger.
- Serve hot Chole Chive Onions with slices of tomato and lemon and serve with Bhatura or Puri.
Recommended Articles :-
- Apple Cider VS Apple Juice : Know The Difference
- Fat Cutting Diet Plan For Perfect Sculpted Body
- Jamun Or Black Plum Benefits On Health
- Meal Plan To Lose Belly Fat | 7 Day Sample Diet…
- Ayurveda Pitta Diet | Foods To Include In Your Diet
- Black Salt Or Kala Namak Benefits On Health
Cholar dal is very beneficial for health. You can eat delicious foods with parrots or peanuts. Make it easy to sit at home and find out the necessary ingredients and preparation methods. This is one of the popular and delicious veg recipes of India.
- Chick Pea: 300 grams
- Green Chilly: 4-5
- Onion: 1 tbsp
- Ginger and Garlic Paste: 1 ½ tsp
- Turmeric Powder: ½ tsp
- Chili Powder: ½ tsp
- Tomatoes: 2 (Chopped)
- Garam Masala Powder: ½ tsp
- Cumin seeds: ½ tsp
- Mustard Seeds: ½ tsp
- Green coriander leaves: 1 tsp
- Oil: 2 tbsp
- Salt as per taste
- First, boil the lentils in a pressure cooker. After giving three to four cents, lift the pulse from the pressure cooker and drain the water.
- Now blend the tomatoes in a blender.
- Now add oil, cumin seeds, mustard seeds, onion slices and raw pepper in a pan.
- Stir in ginger and garlic powder, hot spice powder, chili powder, turmeric powder, and tomato paste.
- Once the spices have been cooked, add boiled pulses and salt to it.
- After cooking for five minutes, remove the coriander from the oven with the coriander on top.
It does not take much time to make Kadhai paneer. If it is prepared properly, the taste will be excellent and it will not take much time to cook. This is one of the popular and delicious veg recipes of India.
- Paneer: 250 grams
- Green Capsicum: 3
- Tomatoes: 4 Ripe
- Garlic Cloves: 5-6 (Minced)
- Ginger: 1-inch piece (Grate)
- Garam Masala: 2 tbsp
- Paneer Masala: 1 small spoon
- Coriander Powder: 1 tsp
- Turmeric: ½ tsp
- Red Chili Powder: 1 tsp
- Kasuri Methi: 1 tsp
- Coriander leaves: 1 tbsp (finely chopped)
- Oil: 2 tbsp
- Green Chilies: 2 (chopped)
- Cumin Seeds: 1 tsp
- Salt: 1 tbsp
- First, cut the paneer into a cube shape.
- After this, cut capsicum into small pieces as well.
- Put tomatoes in a cup of water in a pot and boil for 4-5 minutes.
- After this, remove the tomatoes and peel them and cut them.
- Now put oil in a pan or pot and keep it on a medium flame for heating.
- When the oil is hot, add cumin seeds and fry them.
- After adding cumin seeds, add ginger and garlic. Reduce the heat and fry for a minute.
- Then add tomatoes and fry for 2 minutes on high heat. So that the tomatoes melt well.
- After the tomatoes are cooked, add coriander powder, red chili powder and salt and fry it for 1 minute.
- After frying, cover it and cook it for 1 minute. In doing so, the aroma of spices will spread in it. Keep the flame low.
- Remove the lid and turn the flame on high. Then add capsicum to it and after cooking for 2 minutes, add the paneer pieces to the gravy. Cook
- while stirring for 2-3 minutes.
- After this, add kadhai paneer masala, garam masala, and kasoori methi to the gravy and mix well.
- Turn off the flame after cooking while stirring for 2 minutes.
- Add coriander leaves and cover it for a while.
- Eat the prepared kadhai paneer with naan, tandoori roti or tawa roti and feed it.