Many people do not like vegetables and vegetarian dishes but if you make Indian vegetarian dishes using some special tricks and masalas you can make any vegetarian dishes delicious. Indian dinner recipes are filled with masala and yumminess that’s why cooking Indian food takes a lot of time. But here I am giving quick dinner recipes Indian vegetarian. These recipes are very tasty and easy to make and you can also make this very quick. So, let’s see those quick dinner recipes Indian vegetarian. See those below…
Bhindi is made in many ways. Most people make dry Bhindi sabji but if you cook Bhindi differently, the taste of the vegetable doubles up. Today we have brought the recipe of gravy Masala Bhindi. You will make it once and you will feel like eating it again and again. It is very easy to make and it takes about 10-15 minutes to make it. This is one of the quick dinner recipes Indian vegetarian. So, see the recipe below…
- 150 gm Bhendi
- 1 Onion
- 1 Tomato
- 2 Green Chili
- 1 tbsp Garlic Pest
- 1/2 tbsp Turmeric powder
- 1/2 tbsp Chilli powder
- 1/2 tbsp Coriander Powder
- 1/2 tsp Amchoor powder
- Salt as per taste
- At first, wash the bhindis and cut them in 2 inches pieces.
- Then fry it in a little oil.
- Now we will take those out and put some oil in the same pan and put onions and chilies and fry it.
- Then add garlic paste and tomato puree and roast it on medium flame.
- When the tomato puree has almost been roasted add turmeric powder, red chili powder, coriander powder, amchur powder, and salt.
- Then add the fried Bhindi and mix it well. This is one of the quick dinner recipes Indian vegetarian.
- Cover and cook it for 5 minutes.
- Serve the Bhindi fry hot with Paratha or Roti
Dal Tadka is a Punjabi dal that is made with onions, tomatoes, ghee, and Indian spices. The menu of any Indian restaurant is incomplete without this Dal Tadka. This dal tastes very good with Jeera Rice, Steam Rice, and any Pulaav. This is one of the quick dinner recipes Indian vegetarian. See the recipe below…
- 1 bowl Toor/ Arhar dal
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 3 whole red chilies
- 1 large spoon cumin seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon asafoetida
- 1 green chili finely chopped
- 5-6 finely chopped garlic buds
- a one-inch ginger piece, finely chopped
- 1 tomato finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon red chili powder
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped coriander
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 3 cups of water
- As per 2 tbsp ghee as needed
- In the pressure cooker, add dal, water, salt, 2-3 drops of oil and turmeric.
- Close the lid and put it on medium flame by putting 4-5 whistles.
- After the whistling, let the pressure of the cooker be over.
- After this, put ghee in the pan and keep it warm to medium flame.
- When ghee is well heated, add cumin seeds, asafetida and tempering it.
- Then add garlic, ginger, red chilly, green chili and onion and fry them.
- After the onion is brown, add tomatoes to the oil and cover the pan.
- Raise the lid after 2 minutes and mix the dough well.
- After this, add red chili powder and a little coriander and mix it.
- Then put this lentil in the pan and cover the lid immediately.
- After this, add remaining on the lentils and flame it after a boil. This is one of the quick dinner recipes Indian vegetarian.
- Dal Tadka is ready.
- Serve with rice.
In northern India, Jeera Aloo is the main vegetable made with rice and roti. When we were young, this vegetable was made in the daily. Jeera Aloo is a very delicious dish. This is one of the quick dinner recipes Indian vegetarian. Children also like it. It is very easy to make the vegetable but it is a great way to taste. See the Jeera Aloo recipe below…
- 400 grams of Potatoes (boiled)
- 2 to 3 tablespoons Oil
- 2 to 3 tablespoons Green coriander (finely chopped)
- ¼ teaspoon Red Chilli Powder
- ¼ teaspoon Turmeric powder
- ½ teaspoon Amchoor Powder
- 1 teaspoon Cumin seeds
- 1 inch (grated) Ginger piece
- 1 Tablespoon Coriander Powder
- Less than ¼ teaspoon Garam Masala
- 1 teaspoon or as per taste Salt
- 2 Green Chilli
- 1 tablespoon Kasuri Methi
- 1 to 2 pinch Asafoetida
- Heat the pan to make cumin seeds. Cut the potatoes up till the pan is hot. For this, take potatoes one by one and cut it with a knife in 4 parts. We have taken small-medium potatoes, so have 4 pieces. Cut big potatoes into pieces too.
- After the pan is heated, add 2 tablespoon oil in it. Once the oil is heated, put asafetida and cumin seeds in the pan. Put on turmeric powder, coriander powder, green chilies, ginger, Kasuri Methi, red chilies and potatoes in the oil on the cumin mixture. Keep spices while pouring oil, so that they do not get burnt. This is one of the quick dinner recipes Indian vegetarian.
- After this, add salt, garam masala and amchur powder to the vegetable. Mix all ingredients well and mix well. Similarly, let the vegetable roast well for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Cumin seeds are ready, add green coriander and mix it and stop the gas. Pack a delicious cumin potato with chapati, nan or parantha, or pack it in Tiffin.
Recommended Articles :-
- List Of Fat Burning Fruits To Lose Weight Fast
- Ultimate Weight Gain Foods List For A Healthy Weight Gain
- 20 Tasty And Healthy Snacks For Kids Indian
- Top Protein Rich Foods Veg In India For Vegetarians
- Protein Rich Indian Foods you must add to your grocery list
- Vitamin A Fruits And Vegetables To Add In Your Diet Chart
Sarson Ka Saag:
The Sarson Ka Saag is the most popular food in Punjab. We eat it in restaurants and it has a lot of love in the winter. You can make it easily at home and in the winter it is also very healthy and also delicious. The Sarson Ka Saag is served with white butter and Makai Ki Roti, along with radish and onion will increase its taste. This is one of the quick dinner recipes Indian vegetarian. So, let’s see the recipe…
- 100 Grams of mustard green.
- 200 grams of spinach.
- 4 Garlic
- 1 inch Ginger
- 1 green chili finely chopped
- 40 grams onion finely chopped.
- Finely chopped 120 grams tomatoes
- 10 grams of corn flour
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1/4 teaspoon asafetida
- 2 teaspoon white butter
- 1/2 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Wash mustard and spinach well.
- Take a pressure cooker and add mustard, spinach, garlic, and salt in it.
- Keep boiling on the gas.
- After 2 whistles, turn off the cooker, leave the steam in and then open the cooker.
- Let it cool down.
- Now grind the mustard mixture into a mixie.
- Put a pan over high flame, put oil in it, then add asafetida, onion, green chilies, when the onions turn brown, then add red chilies.
- Now put the tomatoes and when they roast it well then add powdered mustard to it.
- Now make the gas slower and the cornflour in it in a little while, repeat it 2-3 times.
- Keep it on low flame for 10 minutes, your Sarson Ka Saag is ready. This is one of the quick dinner recipes Indian vegetarian.
- The Sarson Ka Saag is served with white butter and Makai Ki Roti, along with radish and onion will increase its taste.
Potato is a vegetable that everyone likes and does not bother eating it. It is made with every vegetable and made in every corner of the country. But if the only potato has its own vegetable then what to say. Yes, we are talking about Potato’s most liked vegetable Dum Aloo recipe. Potato is preferred in many corners of the country with lots of cheeks, although it likes it more in North India. Mainly it is considered a Punjabi recipe but its fragrance has now reached every hotel, Dhaba and people also demand it very much. This is one of the quick dinner recipes Indian vegetarian. See the recipe below…
- 12-15 Small Potatoes (boiled)
- A big onion (finely chopped)
- Half cup curd
- A bay leaf
- A small piece of cinnamon
- 4 cloves
- 8-10 cashew nuts
- A teaspoon red chili powder
- A teaspoon cumin powder
- A teaspoon coriander powder
- One quarter teaspoon turmeric
- A small piece of ginger
- 10 buds of garlic
- One big spoon tomato puree
- Half teaspoon cumin seeds
- Half teaspoon Kasuri methi
- According to oil requirement
- Salt taste
- As required by water
- First, peel the boiled potatoes.
- Heat oil in a pan in medium flame.
- Once the oil is heated, add boiled potatoes to it and mix until it becomes golden brown. Then take them out in a plate and keep them.
- Now add cinnamon, clove, onion, ginger, garlic, tomatoes and cashew nuts in this oil and fry it.
- Once golden, turn off the flame and take it out and grind it well. This is one of the quick dinner recipes Indian vegetarian.
- Heat oil again.
- Once the oil is heated, add cumin and bay leaf and tamper it.
- Then add tomato puree and roast.
- Now add turmeric, cumin powder, red chili powder, coriander powder, and salt to the oil and mix them well.
- Now add yogurt and then boil it by adding water.
- Once fried, add fried potatoes and cover them for about 5 minutes.
- Once the gravy is thick, mix it with mango and add masala and close the flame.
- Ready potatoes. Serve with bread or naan.