On the off chance that you are hoping to put on some weight in this stoutness predominant world, you have gone to the perfect spot. Here is an ideal 3000 calorie Indian diet plan for weight gain. This plan will give you simply the correct calories and proteins you requirement for weight gain.
So, instead of munching on these fast foods to gain weight, you can follow this healthy high-calorie protein-rich diet chart to increase your weight.
- 1 How this 3000 calorie Indian Diet works?
- 2 3000 calorie Indian Diet plan:
- 2.0.1 Early Morning (7:00 a.m. – 8:00 a.m.):
- 2.0.2 Breakfast (9:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.):
- 2.0.3 Mid-morning (11 a.m. – 12 p.m.):
- 2.0.4 Lunch (1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.):
- 2.0.5 After Lunch (3:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.):
- 2.0.6 Evening Snack (5:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.):
- 2.0.7 Dinner (8:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.):
- 2.0.8 Bedtime Snack (10:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.):
- 3 Share this:
How this 3000 calorie Indian Diet works?
The weight of a person depends on a simple mathematical calculation. Below is an example for better understanding.
Weight Loss: If you burn more calories than you consume, then you’ll likely lose weight naturally. Read our 1200 calorie meal plan and 1500 calorie meal plan for weight loss.
Weight Gain: If the amount of calories you eat is more than the amount of calories you burn, then you’ll easily gain weight.
Weight Maintenance: If the calorie consumption equals calorie burn, then you’ll neither gain nor lose your weight i.e, you’ll be in the maintenance mode.
That being said, eating just the calories won’t do any good to you. It is also recommended to follow a strict diet plan that consists of good quality proteins and other nutritious foods.
All the suggested food items are rich in proteins and vitamins that are required for the proper functioning of your body. They’ll help you gain weight without affecting your health.
3000 calorie Indian Diet plan:
Here I am giving a sample of 3000 calorie Indian diet. This diet plan is very much effective to lose weight in a healthy way. So, follow this diet plan below…
Early Morning (7:00 a.m. – 8:00 a.m.):
- A glass of banana milk smoothie.
- A glass of Almond Milkshake.
- 10 Almonds + 10 Cashew + 10 Pecans + 10 Walnuts
- 2 Banana + 10 Almonds
- 2 Egg whites
Breakfast (9:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.):
- Vegetable stuffed paratha + Curd
- Masala Dosa + Sambar
- Paneer stuffed paratha + Chutney
- Aloo Paratha + Chutney
- Bread + Peanut butter + Banana
- Bread + Fried Eggs
Mid-morning (11 a.m. – 12 p.m.):
- 2 Hard-boiled eggs.
- A cup of Mix nuts.
- A glass of Milkshake
- A bowl of fruit chat.
- A glass of buttermilk
Lunch (1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.):
- 2 Cup of Rice + a small bowl of Dal + A small bowl of mix veg sabji + A piece of grilled fish
- 3 Chapati + 1 Spoon ghee+ Chicken Curry + Vegetable salad
- 2 Cup of Rice + a small bowl of Dal + A small bowl of mix veg sabji + Chicken curry
- 3 Roti + Paneer butter masala + 1 Cup curd
- One bowl of chicken noodle soup + 2 Bread slice
After Lunch (3:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.):
- A glass of buttermilk
- A bowl of fruits
- 1 mango
- 1 Avocado
Evening Snack (5:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.):
- A cup of coffee with cream + cookies
- A glass of milk + 2 spoons of protein powder
- A glass of almond milk
- A cup of yogurt with fruits
- A cup of pudding
- Pancake with maple syrup
Dinner (8:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.):
- 2 Cups of veg pulav + Chicken curry
- 3 Chapati + A small bowl dal + Paneer curry
- 2 Paratha + Butter
Bedtime Snack (10:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.):
- A glass of milk with grounded nuts
- A cup of mix nuts
- A cup of Cherry
So, this is the 3000 calorie Indian Diet. Follow this diet plan for a healthy weight gain.
- Food List For Creatinine Patient To Control Creatinine
- Indian Diet For Weight Loss In 7 Days | Diet Chart & Tips
- How To Become Slim And Fair: Some Useful Tips On It
- Effective Tips To Gain Weight For Females
- Ultimate Weight Gain Foods List For A Healthy Weight Gain
- 7 day GM Diet Plan Non-vegetarian For Weightloss