Keto Diet or Ketogenic Diet is a low carb diet which is very much helpful to lose weight than other diets. This diet is very much popular also. So, here I am going to give keto diet recipes Indian. See these recipes below…
- 1 Keto Diet Recipes Indian:
Keto Diet Recipes Indian:
Keto diet is a low carb diet which is full with protein. Maximum Indian foods are low in protein and high in carbohydrate. But the recipes described below are the best keto diet recipes Indian. So, check the recipes below…
Paneer Bhurji is one of the best keto diet recipes Indian. This dish is very much popular among Indians and many people love to eat Paneer Bhurji. So, see the recipe below…
- Paneer – 250g
- Green peas – 1/2 cups
- Capsicum – ½ cup (finely chopped)
- Tomatoes – 2 (finely chopped) 1/2 cup
- Oil – 1-2 tablespoons
- Green Coriander – 2-3 tablespoons (finely chopped)
- Turmeric powder – Less than ¼ teaspoon
- Red chili powder – Less than ¼ teaspoon
- Coriander Powder – 1 Tablespoon
- Salt – 3/4 teaspoon or as per taste
- Ginger – ½ inch (grated)
- Cumin seeds – ¼ teaspoon
- Green Chilli – 1 small cut short
- Firstly, add oil to the pan and heat it.
- Slow down the gas when the oil is heated and put cumin seeds in the hot oil.
- After frying cumin, add green chili, ginger, coriander powder, turmeric powder and fry them lightly.
- Now add green peas and cover them for two minutes.
- Open the lid, check the peas, mix the peas on softening, add capsicum, tomatoes, red chili powder, and salt.
- Now cover them and let them cook for 2 minutes.
- Grate the Paneer and put it in the cooked vegetables, mix it with a little bit of coriander and mix it well.
- Turn off the gas after all the ingredients are mixed well.
- Take out the Paneer in a bowl Put green coriander on top of the curry and decorate it.
- Serve Paneer Bhurji with parathas, or chapati.
Sarso Ka Saag:
Another keto diet recipes Indian is Sarso ka Saag. This is a very popular and tasty dish which is low in carb and rich in protein. This a very famous Punjabi dish which tastes good with Makai ki roti. So, see the recipe below…
- Green leaves of Mustard – 500 g
- Spinach – 150 gms
- Bathua – 100
- Tomato-250 g
- Green Chilli-2-3
- Ginger – 2-inch long piece
- Mustard oil – 2 tablespoons
- Ghee – 2 tablespoons
- Asafoetida -2 – 3 pinch
- Cumin seeds – 1/2 teaspoon
- Turmeric powder – one quarter teaspoon
- Corn flour – 1/4 cups
- Red chili powder – one quarter teaspoon
- Salt – according to taste (1 teaspoon)
- Take the Mustard, Spinach, and Bathua leaves and wash it thoroughly two times with clean water.
- Now chop the leaves roughly, put them in the pressure cooker to boil after pouring a cup of water in it. Close the gas after a whistle of the cooker and let the pressure finish.
- Grind tomatoes, green chilies and ginger finely with a mixer.
- Put oil in the pan and heat it. After adding 2 spoonfuls of oil, fry the cornflour until it becomes brown and put it in a bowl.
- Put remaining oil in the pan and heat it.
- Put some Asafoetida and cumin in it.
- After roasting asafetida and cumin seeds, add turmeric powder, tomato paste and red chilies, frying the masala till the spices begin to discharge oil. (You can also roast onions and garlic in it)
- Remove the mustard leaves from the cooker, cool it, and grind it. Now in roasted spices, add the leaves paste, water as needed, roasted corn flour and salt and mix well with a spoon.
- After that allow it to cook for 5-6 minutes on a slow flame.
- Put the mustard greens in a bowl, put butter or ghee on top.
- Serve and eat corn roti, naan, parathas, and chapati with warm hot mustard greens.
Palak Paneer is one of the best keto diet recipes Indian. This is a very popular dish which tastes great. This is one of the favorite dishes of Indian to have with roti or paratha. So, see the recipe below…
- Spinach – 500g
- Paneer – 300 grams (cut into cubes in 1-inch square pieces)
- Paste – Tomatoes (3-4), Green Chillies (1) and Ginger – 1-inch long piece
- Cumin seeds – 1/2 teaspoon
- Asafoetida – 1-2 pinch
- Turmeric powder – 1/4 teaspoon
- Red Chilli Powder – Less than 1/4 teaspoon
- Salt – As per taste
- Besan – 1 tablespoon
- Garam Masala – less than 1/4 teaspoon
- Green Coriander – 1-2 tablespoons (finely chopped)
- Cream – to garnish
- Break the spinach sticks and remove it, wash the leaves thoroughly 2 times and dry them in the sieve.
- Put spinach, 1 tablespoon water in a bowl. Cover this and boil for 5 minutes on low gas. After that, let it cool down.
- After the spinach is cooled, add it in a mixer jar and grind it.
- Heat the nonstick to fry the paneer, add some oil and put the pieces of paneer on the pan and fry them until they are brown on both sides
- Heat 1.5 tablespoon oil in a pan. Put asafetida and cumin seeds in the hot oil.
- After roasting cumin, add turmeric powder, coriander powder and gram flour and fry a little bit. Add tomato, ginger, green chili paste to this masala. Also, add red chili powder and fry the spices until it starts releasing oil. It takes 5 minutes to roast the masala.
- Once the spice is fry, add spinach and spinach and 2 to 3 spoon water. Add salt, garam masala and mix all the ingredients well.
- After it, add the vegetable, add the pieces of paneer, cook for 2 minutes on low flame.
- Garnish the Palak Paneer by putting 1 teaspoon cream or cream on it. Serve and eat cottage cheese with chapati, naan, paratha or rice.
Recommended Articles :-
- Some Of The Best Vegetarian Dishes Indian To Try @Home
- Some Easy & Delicious South Indian Recipes For Lunch
- Effective Food For 1 Year Old Indian Baby To Gain Weight
- Tasty And Healthy Chicken Recipes Indian
- Top Healthy & Tasty Recipe of Veg Curries for Rice
- Delicious South Indian Dinner Recipes Vegetarian
Baigan Ka Bharta:
Baigan Ka Bharta is one of the best keto diet recipes Indian. This dish is very much easy to make. This dish is very tasty and also healthy. So, see the recipe below.
- Brinjal – 1 (500g)
- Tomatoes – 2 (150 gms)
- Ginger – 1/2 inch piece
- Green chili – 2
- Oil – 2 tablespoons
- Green coriander – 2 to 3 tablespoons (finely chopped)
- Cumin – half a teaspoon
- Asafoetida – 1/2 Pinch
- Turmeric Powder – 1/2 Tablespoon
- Coriander Powder – 1 Tablespoon
- Red Chilli Powder – ¼ teaspoon
- Garam Masala – ¼ teaspoon
- Salt – As per taste
- Ginger – 1/2 inch piece (finely chopped)
- Wash the brinjal and keep it aside it until it dry. After this, apply oil around the brinjal and smooth it (by doing this, the eggplant roams well and its peel is easily removed).
- Then, make some hole in the brinjal, with a knife and fill the hole with Asafoetida. Turn on the gas and put a grilling stand to roast the brinjal.
- In the meantime, prepare the masala. For this, put tomato in large pieces and mix it in a mixer jar. Cut the green chili into two parts, and cut the ginger into a thick jar and prepare the paste.
- Check the brinjal in between and check whether it is properly roasted or not.
- When it starts pressing easily, turn off the gas and keep it in a plate. Allow brinjal to cool slightly.
- After the cooling of brinjal, peel brinjal and remove its stalk, and place the steamed eggplant in a bowl.
- Add oil to the pan and heat it. Put asafetida and cumin seeds remaining in hot oil, after stirring the cumin, add turmeric powder, coriander powder and finely chopped ginger and fry the spices lightly.
- Add tomato-chili-ginger paste and red chili powder in this spice. Roast the spices until the oil floats over the spices.
- After roasting the spices, add garam masala and salt in it and mix it. Cut the roasted eggplant and add it to the spices and mix well.
- Mix a little bit of green coriander in Bharta and mix it. Then cover the fry for 3 to 4 minutes and cook on low flame so that the spices mix well in brinjal.
- Put green coriander on top of the Bharta and decorate it.
- Serve it with Parantha, Chapati or Naan.
Paneer Paratha is another keto diet recipes Indian. This is a very popular dish which is high in protein and low in carbohydrate. So, see the recipe below…
- Wheat flour – 300 grams
- Paneer – 200 gms
- Green Chilli – 2 (Finely chopped)
- Ginger – 1-inch long piece
- Green Coriander – One big spoon (finely chopped)
- Coriander Powder – a little spoon
- Red Chilli Powder – Half a quarter teaspoon
- Salt – according to taste
- Oil or ghee
- Filter the dough and take it out in a bowl. Put half a teaspoon of salt in the flour, and 2 tbsp oil. Take a soft dough with the help of lukewarm water.
- Grate the paneer. Mix green chilies, ginger, green coriander, coriander powder, red pepper powder, and salt. It is ready to fill the batter of paneer in Paranthas.
- Keep a tawa on gas and heat it. Break a little dough from the dough, make a loin (equal to one lemon) round. Put the flour in a dry flour (sprout) and roll the ball in the 3-inch diameter.
- Remove from the batter of 2 teaspoons of paneer and keep it on the loin.
- Grate this cheese with the help of palm and fingers, make it slick. Spread the round in the 6-7 inch diameter with the help of reflection.
- Put the parathas on the hot pan. By turning ghee on both sides, turn around and turn brown.
- Pick up the parathas from the pan and keep the kitchen napkin paper in the plate. Prepare the Paranthas in the same way.