The type 1 diabetes diet chart of the diabetic patient is not only for the stomach but also to help the body to recover the amount of blood sugar. Normally the patient gets negligent when the usual report of blood sugar comes. The type 1 diabetes diet chart shows how important a diet is as compared to the drugs in diabetes.
In this type 1 diabetes diet chart, the calorie intake is determined. Depending on this, every individual’s diet table is formed. The diet table of a general diabetic patient is such that it is very important to take special care on the time and quantity of food.
In order to control diabetes, patient needs strict control over diet. So we have prepared a type 1 diabetes diet chart for the diabetes patients.
However before knowing what should be eaten in type 1 diabetes diet chart we should know what type 1 diabetes is. Here we go…
Source :- dlife . com
- 1 WHAT IS TYPE 1 DIABETES?
- 2 LEARN WHY ONE NEED THE TYPE 1 DIABETES DIET CHART
- 3 TYPE 1 DIABETES DIET CHART IS HERE:
- 3.0.1 EARLY MORNING (At 5 A.M.):
- 3.0.2 BEFORE BREAKFAST (At 7 A.M.):
- 3.0.3 BREAKFAST (At 8:30 A.M.):
- 3.0.4 MID-MORNING SNACK (At10:30 A.M):
- 3.0.5 LUNCH (At 12.30 P.M.):
- 3.0.6 AFTER LUNCH SNACK (At 4 P.M.):
- 3.0.7 EVENING SNACK (At 6 P.M.):
- 3.0.8 DINNER (At 8:30 P.M.):
- 3.0.9 AFTER DINNER SNACK (At 10 P.M.):
WHAT IS TYPE 1 DIABETES?
Diabetes occurs with metabolism (body metabolism). The food we take is converted into glucose (a kind of sugar) which is the primary source of energy. With the process of insulin with glucose, glucose is able to provide energy in the body cells. Insulin is a hormone produced by the pancreas, a large gland located on the back of the stomach.
In diabetic affected individuals, either Pancreas makes or does not make insulin, or cells can’t take the proper benefit of insulin generated. This causes glucose levels in the blood to rise and high blood sugar or diabetes arise.
Type 1 diabetes occurs when cells producing Pancreas insulin are damaged and this cause insulin production to be reduced or expired, and glucose can’t reach body cells for use for energy.
Type 1 diabetes It is most common in children and adolescents.
Source :- healthline . com
LEARN WHY ONE NEED THE TYPE 1 DIABETES DIET CHART
Diabetic patients may have problems with eye and kidney disease, numbness etc. Therefore, a diabetes patient should always try that his or her blood glucose level stay fasting is 70-110 mg/dl and 100-140 milligram DL after 2 hours of eating. For this, they should take special care of food and drink.
Type 1 diabetes can be treated or be controlled with a proper type 1 diabetes diet chart. So, we are providing you an appropriate type 1 diabetes diet chart for type 1 diabetes patients.
Here we go…
Source :- healthnwellnessmantra . com
TYPE 1 DIABETES DIET CHART IS HERE:
EARLY MORNING (At 5 A.M.):
- ½ a tbsp. full of fenugreek powder and water.
BEFORE BREAKFAST (At 7 A.M.):
- 1 cup of green tea without sugar
- 1-2 cream cracker biscuits (cookies or biscuits)
Check Related Article :-
BREAKFAST (At 8:30 A.M.):
- 1 plate porridge
- ½ a bowl sprouted cereals
- 100 ml of fresh juice without sugar.
Source :- kaylaitsines . com
MID-MORNING SNACK (At10:30 A.M):
- 1 small fruit of your choice
- 1 cup or only 50 grams of low-fat yogurt or 1 glass lemonade.
LUNCH (At 12.30 P.M.):
- 2 pieces of whole grain bread
- 1 bowl fish curry
- 1 bowl low-fat curd
- ½ cup green leafy vegetable,
- 1 plate salad.
AFTER LUNCH SNACK (At 4 P.M.):
- 1 cup of sugar-free tea or coffee
- 1-2 toast.
EVENING SNACK (At 6 P.M.):
- 1 cup of clear vegetable soup.
Source :- readyseteat . com
DINNER (At 8:30 P.M.):
- 1 piece of whole grain bread
- 1 bowl lentils with veggies
- 1 bowl Greek yogurt
- ½ cup green leafy steamed vegetable
- 1 plate salad.
AFTER DINNER SNACK (At 10 P.M.):
- 1 cup of buttermilk without sugar, you can add 1 Tsp. honey to it if you want to.
Determine your calories to be made according to the dietician and it will be beneficial. The type 1 diabetic diet charts can also get more choices so that your food becomes more variegated and there is no boredom.
If you have the necessary information about the food items involved in type 1 diabetic diet chart, you can easily replace vegetables or fruits according to your choice from the food chart.