Exercises to lose belly fat for women are considered to be the simplest yet effective way to lose fat. The best thing about exercise is that people of any age can do it. Exercises to lose belly fat for women are very beneficial for any age group.
Table of Contents
Pregnant women are also advised to do exercise with some special precautions. Exercise is quite effective for weight loss and to stay fit; besides decreasing levels of stress it also increases the confidence of the person.
Source :- cosmopolitan . com
HERE ARE SOME EXERCISES TO LOSE BELLY FAT FOR WOMEN:
Plank is one of the simplest yet effective belly fat burning exercises exist. In this pose, the body stays in just one position. In addition to this plank does not require any equipment and thus plank can be performed anywhere and anytime.
Steps To Do Plank:
- At first, lie faces down with the forearms on the yoga mat
- Take your elbows straight underneath your shoulders.
- Keep your feet straight with the help of the bottoms of your toes on the floor.
- Put your forearms in such a way that its shape as an inverted “V”
- Rise on your toes in a way that only your toes and forearms touch the ground
- Your body has to hover in a straight line from shoulders to feet a few inches off the ground.
- Tighten your buttocks
- Look straight to keep your head in a neutral point and take breaths habitually.
- Hold for this position at least 20-30 seconds
- Lower yourself back to the ground slowly.
Try running as it is one of the most effective cardio exercises to lose belly fat for women, to keep the heart rate normal, and to burn extra calories.
Check Related Article :-
Bicycle exercise is another effective belly fat burning exercise that you can’t ignore if you are trying to get rid of the extra belly fat.
Steps To Do Bicycle Exercise:
- At first, lie down on the yoga mat
- Keep your hands behind your head.
- Now lifting both the legs off the floor bend them at your knees.
- Bring one of your knees close to the chest and keep another leg away.
- Now repeat the process with another leg.
- Keep doing it as if you are literally paddling a bicycle.
Swimming is an effective way to lose weight as well as toning the body. The strokes you choose in swimming have to be fast and persistent in order to help you burn belly fat and extra calories. Try to go to swimming at least 2-3 days per week.
Nothing can burn belly fat as fast as crunches. Crunches are considered to be the no. 1 posture in belly fat burning exercises.
Steps To Do Crunches:
- At first, lie down on a mat on the floor
- Bend your knees and keep your feet flat on the floor/lift both your legs off the ground at around 90-degree angles.
- Now lifting both your hands, place them behind the head
- Breathe in deeply when you lift your upper torso from the floor, and then breathe out.
- Breathe in again when you get back down on the floor, and breathe out when you again lift.
- If you are a beginner then repeat this process 10 times.
- Practice it in 2-3 sets daily.
Source :- fitnesshint . net
BENDING SIDE TO SIDE
Bending side to side is among other effective exercises to lose belly fat for women.
Steps To Bending Side To Side Exercise:
- At first, stand straight and keep the legs apart from each other
- Keep the legs stuck on the floor
- Bend the body to your left till you can feel pressure on the right waist.
- As you bend your left side, ensure that the left hand is on your left hip
- Raise the right hand upwards
- Stay in the position for around 30 sec.
- Return to your original position.
- Now repeat the process with the right side of the body.
- Gradually increase the time to 45 sec