The military diet meal plan is also known as Mayo Clinic Diet, Navy diet, Cleveland Clinic Diet, 3 Day American Heart Association Diet, Ice Cream Diet and Army Diet. This diet is currently one of the world’s most popular diet plans, it can help lose weight equal to 10 pounds in just a single week.
Military diet A very low calorie meal plan, it lasts for only 3 days, after 3 days you can switch to any other healthy normal diet for next 4 days, if you want to lose some extra weight then you can also repeat the diet process as often you are taking as many times as you want.
You should never ever follow this military diet meal plan for more than 3 days in a row. During the diet, you are not allowed to eat any snacks, not even healthy snacks.
What Is Military Diet Meal Plan?
Military diet, sometimes called a 3-day diet, is a fast way to lose equal to 10 pounds a week. The military diet meal plan is given below. If you want to lose weight in a few days, here is a military plan that will help you to plan 4 days of military diet is basically a 1500 calorie diet meal plan.
What To Drink On A Military Diet?
See what you can drink under this military diet meal plan:
- Water is the greatest beverage you can drink on the military diet meal plan. Drink as much water as you can drink in a single day!
- Artificial sweeteners are neither good for your blood sugars nor for you, so it will be better if you try to escape them in your beverage
- You can drink as much herbal tea (caffeine-free) as you like to.
- In the military diet, we recommend only artificial sweetener, stevia (in the tea or coffee)
Can You Actually Lose Up To 10 Pounds Just In a Week?
The military diet promotes weight loss because it is very low in calories – but this does not mean that it is healthy. After three days, after careful diet, only about 800-100 calories per day, which will keep calories intake for so far, to maintain its weight compared to the needs of adults and cover all your nutrient needs.
This Military diet meal plan has become popular as it claims up to 10 pounds i.e. 4.5 kg weight loss just in a week. Hypothetically, this ratio of weight loss is potential for the overweight individuals who strictly restrict calories under the military diet meal plan.
So, it is probable to lose up to 10 pounds in just a single week. But, maximum weight loss will be because of the loss of water from the body, not merely fat, which is likely to be regained the time you start consuming normally.
So the military diet meal plan really works, but only for a short period of time. It will certainly not help you in the long run in case of weight loss.
Recommended Articles :-
- Disadvantages Of Paleo Diet: Know The Problems You Will Face
- What Is The Best Way To Lose Weight With Hypothyroidism?
- Vegetarian Diet Chart For Pregnant Lady: Sample Meal Plan
- 7-Day Hyperthyroidism Diet Chart Along With Do’s And Don’t
- High Blood Pressure Diet Menu To Control Your Blood Pressure
- List Of Foods To Avoid With Hyperthyroidism Symptoms
How To Follow The Military Diet Meal Plan?
Military diet is at times called “3-Day Military Diet” in view of how it limits calories for three days of the week. The diet is isolated into two sections in a time of multi-week: When you pursue the dietary strict diet plan for three days you have the limit of your calorie allow straightforwardly, and after that for the following four days you “remove” and eat from the diet for the most part.
Four days seven days when calories are not being deliberately limited you can eat anything you desire generally, albeit a few people boycott calories nowadays just as further weight reduction quicken.
The military diet does not bar any extraordinary kind of sustenance, for example, every single creature item or all grains, and isn’t just a particular parcel in the macronutrient (starch, fat or protein).
Military Diet Meal Plan: Foods, Drinks, and Schedule
Foods that are allowed as part of the military diet:
- Grapefruits, bananas, and apples
- Whole wheat toast
- saltine crackers
- Cheese as well as stiff cheddar cheese
- Peanut butter
- Canned tuna fish
- Meats including hot dogs and processed meat
- Green beans, carrots, broccoli
- Vanilla ice cream
- Green tea or Black coffee and water
Foods are “off-plan” to avoid any other foods and non-preset food, even healthy foods since they are still involved in an increase in overall calorie intake.
During the 3 days of military diet when calories are restricted.
Examples Of Food Items That Are Avoided:
- Apart from the listed fruit or vegetable nothing will be included in the military diet meal plan
- Whole grains, beans or legumes
- An additional source of protein, as well as fish or meat
- Fats additional in the form of oil or butter or of any other kind of fat
- Any sweeteners that contain high calories, including honey or sugar
- Any artificial sweeteners except for STEVIA
- Any beverages or spices that contain calorie