The thyroid is a hormone-producing gland that produces thyroid hormone. It affects every cell, every tissue and every organ of the body. Although this is a very small organ, but its purpose is very important for our health and well-being. There are two types of thyroid, one is Hypothyroidism and another is Hyperthyroidism. Today in this article I am going to discuss the first one i.e. hypothyroidism and what the best way to lose weight with hypothyroidism is.
The thyroid regulates body temperature, body weight, heart rate, digestive tract, energy.
Source :- medicalnewstoday . com
What Is Hypothyroidism?
Hypothyroidism is the condition or disease in humans that is due to inadequate production of thyroid hormone from the thyroid gland. Hypothyroidism can also be caused by the lack of iodine or postpartum thyroiditis, it is a condition that affects approximately one year after giving birth to a woman. Occasionally hypothyroidism is also genetic, and sometimes it is also found in the form of ineffective symptoms on the chromosome.
Symptoms of the Hypothyroidism?
A high volume of Thyroxine (T4), or Triiodothyronine (T3), or both can higher the metabolic rate. This is called a hyperbolic state. Thus in hypothyroidism, you may experience a high heart rate, high blood pressure, and shock. You can also sweat too much and develop less tolerance for heat. More often than hypothyroidism can cause bowel movements, weight gain, and irregular menstruation cycle in women.
Other Symptoms Of Hypothyroidism Include:
- Early Symptoms of Hypothyroidism
- A decrease in the ability to bear cold.
- Depression or Depression
- Thin hair and easy breakage
- Yellowness on the body or face
- Reduce sweating.
- Dry and itching of the skin
- Increasing weight and thirsting more
- A decrease in muscle function capacity
- Muscle stiffness and joints pain
- Grow due to swelling of throat juice vehicles.
- The finger nails become thin and easy to break.
Recommended Articles :-
- Paleo Diet Meal Plan Indian: 1-Day Sample Meal Plan
- Jaundice Diet Chart: What To Eat And What To Avoid
- Know How To Control Hyperthyroidism Naturally
- Best Snacks During Pregnancy For Maximum Nutrition
- Paleo Diet Benefits Everyone Should Know
- Know The Foods To Avoid In First Month Of Pregnancy
- Hair fall.
- difficulty swallowing.
- Shortness of breath
- Sleep more
- Irritability and mood stay unstable.
- Yellowness in the skin
- Memory weakness
- Slow down heart rate
- Lack of glucose after eating
- Slow and dull body reactions
- Unusual work of kidney.
- Increase serum cholesterol levels
- Intense mentality
- Reduction in sex due to low testosterone production
- Misunderstanding or lack of understanding of taste and smell
- Fluffy face with hands and feet too.
The Best Way To Lose Weight With Hypothyroidism:
If you are searching for the best way to lose weight with hypothyroidism then besides changing the diet plan you will also have to change your lifestyle. As it is said that to gain something, you need to lose something first; so you need to change your lifestyle to lead healthy lives. So, let’s know besides changing diet plan what is the best way to lose weight with hypothyroidism.
Here are the tips to follow or to keep an eye on to lose weight in hypothyroidism:
- Drink at least 10 to 12 glass of water per day. This habit of drinking plenty of water throughout the day will help you to lose weight.
- Workout for at least 45 minutes every day. This is one of the best way to lose weight with hypothyroidism.
- If you are prescribed with any medication then consuming them on time can prevent weight gain. So, try to consume medicines on time.
- Walk at least 30 minutes per day. If you can’t walk for 30 minutes straight then walk for 15 minutes in the morning and then another 15 minutes in the evening.
- While eating, try to eat slowly and chew the foods properly. This way your digestion system will improve to a great extent. When your stomach will be able to digest the foods properly then consequently you will lose weight.
- Avoid foods such as high-fat foods, refined oil, high gluten foods, and high-carb foods in your diet. This is another best way to lose weight with hypothyroidism.
- Try to avoid foods with high-calorie, added sugar, fast foods etc. to have control over your weight in hypothyroidism.
- The most important thing is to take a nap up to 7-8 hours. When we fail to complete our nap then that can also affect the metabolism in our body. So, always keep an eye on your sleeping schedule.