Many people do not like vegetables and vegetarian dishes. But there are some Indian vegetarian dishes that are very much tasty. Indian Vegetarian dishes taste great as these are made with lots of spices. But, here I am giving some light Indian dinner recipes vegetarian which are very much tasty and healthy. See those recipes below.
Light Indian Dinner Recipes Vegetarian:
As we said before Indians use lots of spice in their dishes that sometimes it is hard to digest. Dinner should be always light. As it helps to keep you healthy. That’s why I am giving some light Indian dinner recipes vegetarian which can be a delight for vegetarians and non-vegetarians will also like this.
Rajma Curry is one of the light Indian dinner recipes vegetarian. This is a very famous Indian dish. This dish is one of the favorite dishes of many people. Rajma Curry is very much easy to make. This dish is also very much light in taste. See the recipe below…
- 1 cup Rajma or Kidney Beans (Overnight Soaked)
- 2 Big finely chopped Onion
- 1 Teaspoon Cumin powder
- 2 Tablespoons ginger garlic paste
- 1 Teaspoon Red pepper powder
- 2 Tablespoons coriander powder
- 1/2 Cup Tomato Pure
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon Garam Masala Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Chopped Green Coriander
- Salt as per taste
- 4 tablespoons Oil
- Put overnight soaked Rajma in a pressure cooker, and add 5 cups of water and salt and cover it until cooked 4-5 whistles.
- Then filter the cooked rajma and also keep the cooked water.
- Heat oil in a nonstick pan, and add onion and fry until it becomes golden brown.
- Pour ginger-garlic paste and cook for 2 minutes.
- Now add coriander powder, cumin powder and red chili powder and mix well.
- Add tomato puree and fry for 3-4 minutes.
- Now pour Rajma and mix.
- Add a cup of cooked water and salt and mix it.
- Now add garam masala powder and cook for 5-7 minutes.
- Now add green coriander.
- Serve hot.
Kadai Paneer is one of the light Indian dinner recipes vegetarian. This a very tasty Indian dish which is loved, by many people. This dish is very much easy to make. See the recipe below…
- 250 grams Paneer
- 3 Capsicum
- 1 Big chopped Onion
- 3 Tomato
- 1 tablespoon chopped Green Chili
- 1 tablespoon Ginger
- 2 tablespoons Oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Coriander Powder
- 1 teaspoon Red Chilli Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Turmeric powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Garam masala
- 1 tablespoon chopped Green Coriander
- Salt as per taste
- Firstly, cut the paneer in the desired shape.
- Wash capsicum, tomatoes, green chilies and ginger, and peel onion.
- Now cut capsicum and remove its seeds and cut it into small pieces.
- After this, chop the tomatoes, green chilies and onions, and grate the ginger.
- Now add oil to the pan and heat it.
- When the oil is hot, add onion and fry in it.
- After this, add turmeric powder and coriander powder in the oil and fry them lightly.
- After that, put green chili and ginger in the embroidery and stir and fry for 1 minute.
- Mix the tomatoes and cook for 3-4 minutes on a low flame.
- After this, add capsicum in the embroidery, roll it and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Now add pieces of paneer in the embroidery and take a little bit of it.
- After that add salt, red chili powder and garam masala powder.
- Add a cup of water and cook for 5 minutes.
- Just garnish it with coriander.
Palak Paneer is a very popular vegetable. This is one of the light Indian dinner recipes vegetarian. Palak Paneer is delicious in taste and full of health. You can enjoy the restaurant at home while serving palak paneer with naan, roti, paratha and pea casserole, etc. It is very much easy to make. So, see the recipe below…
- 250 gm spinach.
- 250 gm cottage cheese
- 3 finely chopped onions.
- 4 finely chopped tomatoes.
- 4 tablespoon oil
- Half a tablespoon ginger garlic paste.
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 teaspoon garam masala.
- 1/2 teaspoon asafetida.
- 2 teaspoon red chili powder.
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- Salt as per taste
- Wash the spinach well and cook in the cooker until two whistles.
- After that open the cooker and let the spinach cool down.
- Make a fine paste of spinach.
- Take the paneer and cut it into small pieces.
- Chop the onion and, tomatoes finely.
- Now put the pan on a high flame and pour oil.
- When the oil becomes hot, add garam masala, asafoetida, cumin seeds, ginger garlic paste, and onions.
- Slow the gas and fry the onions until the onion turns golden.
- When the onion is ready, add red chili powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, and chopped tomatoes and add salt.
- Now cover the lid so that the tomatoes can roast comfortably.
- Put the gas on low flame and keep running (at 2 minutes interval) and fry the tomatoes.
- When the tomatoes begin to roast and the oil starts appearing around it.
- Now put the spinach and paneer in it.
- Now cover the lid.
- Let the spinach cook on low flame for 10 to 15 minutes, keep it running at 2 minutes intervals
- Now remove the lid and fry the spinach for 3 minutes on high flame and keep running continuously, otherwise, the spinach will burn.
- Now put the roasted spinach in the cooker from the pan.
- Add 2 large ladle water in the pan and cook.
- Cook for 1 minute and your palak paneer is ready.
- Serve hot with naan, roti, paratha, etc.
Recommended Articles :-
- Tasty And Healthy Chicken Recipes Indian
- Top Healthy & Tasty Recipe of Veg Curries for Rice
- Delicious South Indian Dinner Recipes Vegetarian
- Adult Male & Female Height Weight Chart In Kgs And lb.
- 18 Months Baby Food Chart Indian And A Sample Meal Plan
- Foods That Help Baby Gain Weight Faster In A Healthy Way
Punjabi Pindi Chole, is one of the light Indian dinner recipes vegetarian. This is a very delicious dish. You can serve it with bread, paratha, whole, naan or peas pulao. This dish is also easy to make. So, let’s see the recipe below…
- 200 Grams Chana
- 1 teaspoon Tea leaves
- 1 small piece Cinnamon
- 2 Buddy Cardamom
- 2 Bay leaves
- 10 Black peppers
- 1 Sliced Onion
- 2 chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1/2 Tablespoon Coriander Powder
- 2 Tablespoons Ginger Garlic Paste
- 1/2 Tablespoon Red Chili Powder
- 1/2 Tablespoon Amchoor Powder
- 1/4 spoon Celery
- 1/2 Tablespoon Kasoori methi
- Oil As per requirement
- Salt as per taste
- To garnish green coriander leaves
- Firstly, wash the chickpea with clean water and soak it in water overnight.
- Now put the gram in the cooker.
- Put a teaspoon of tea leaves in a clean cloth and put it in a cloth or you can also use a tea bag.
- Add half a teaspoon of salt and cook 4 cups of water and cook it on high flame, then when the pressure becomes in the cooker, slow down the heat and cook for 20 minutes.
- After cooking, keep it out of the water and keep the water.
- Now heat the pan bowl and add ginger garlic paste, onion, tomato, cinnamon, cardamom, red chili powder. Fry all the spices. Once golden, take out from the flame. And let it cool down, then grind it and make a paste.
- Now you should heat the oil in a bowl as per the requirement and when the oil is well heated, add finely chopped onion, add onion and ginger paste to it and fry it until golden.
- Now turn on the gas add the paste in it and fry.
- Add turmeric powder, red chili powder, coriander powder, and garam masala powder.
- When the spices start releasing the oil then pour the boiled chickpea in it and add kasoori methi, amchoor powder and after mixing well together, add boiled water and cook it on low flame.
- And when it becomes slightly thick, garnish with chopped green coriander.
It is a common practice to make potato vegetable in every house, but has you ever made it in the South Indian style of its vegetable? If not, then its recipes …
- 3 potatoes cut into pieces
- 2 tablespoon oil
- 1 cinnamon
- 2 cloves
- 2 green cardamom
- 1 teaspoon ginger-garlic paste
- 4 tablespoons curd
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 200ml Coconut milk
- 8 to 10 cashew nuts
- 1 to 1.5 cups of water
- 7 to 8 dry red chilies
- One and a half tablespoons whole coriander
- 2 teaspoon mustard seeds
- Half teaspoon cumin seeds
- Salt as per taste
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped coriander leaves
- Heat a pan in a low flame.
- Once the pan is heated, roast all the contents of the Koroma masala and close the flame.
- As soon as the spices are cooled, mix the dough into a mixer jar and grind it.
- Put a pan in hot flame to heat the oil.
- Once the oil becomes hot, add cloves, cardamom, cinnamon to the cooker and fry it.
- After a light smell, add onion, ginger-garlic paste and fry until golden.
- Now add potato pieces in the cooker, as well as Korma masala, curd, salt, and water, mix it well.
- Close the lid of the cooker and cook potato in 2 to 3 whistles and close the flame.
- Once the whistle is gone, open the lid and mix coconut milk, cashew nuts and cook until the gravy is thickened.
- Close the flame after a fixed time.
- Potato korma is ready. Serve garnish with coriander leaves.