The Keto Diet is a very low carb diet which is high in fat and protein. Keto diet recipes are rich in fat. So, Here I am giving some keto diet menu for beginners.
Table of Contents
Keto Diet Menu For Beginners:
Here I am giving five most loved and delicious keto recipes. These recipes are also very easy to make and you can also make them very quickly. So, see the recipes below…
Scrambled Egg is one of the keto diet menu for beginners. It takes minimum effort and time to make Scrambled egg. You just have to combine eggs and vegetables to make this dish.
Scramble egg is easy and recipes to be made in minutes. Especially when you are in a hurry and you want to have a good breakfast, so this protein-rich meal recipe is perfect. So, see the recipe below…
- Tomato-1 (finely chopped)
- Butter-1 tbsp
- Ginger-1 tsp (grated)
- Salt-1 Tsp
- Pepper Powder-2 Pinch
- Onion-1 (finely chopped)
- Turmeric powder-1 pinch
- Green Chili-1 (chopped)
- Coriander leaves-1 handful (chopped)
- Peas-2 tbsps (boiled)
- Firstly, beat 4 eggs in a bowl and then add salt and black pepper and mix all these ingredients well together.
- Now mix onions, tomatoes, turmeric, green chilies, butter, green coriander, and peas well.
- Keep whisking until it is fluffy.
- You can also add finely chopped garlic to make this dish more aromatic. This adds a spicy smell to your healthy breakfast dish.
- Now heat oil in a pan.
- Add the egg mixture into it and keep running continuously until the mixture dries.
- Slow down the flame and cook the egg for 2-3 minutes. Then remove it from the flame and serve hot with chapati or bread.
Coconut Porridge is another keto diet menu for beginners. This is a very easy recipe. Coconut Porridge is a low carb recipe. So, see the recipe below.
- Unsweetened coconut-1 cup
- Coconut Milk- 2cups
- Water- 2 2/3 cups
- Coconut flour- 1/4 cup
- Whole psyllium husk- 1/4 cup
- Flax seed- 1 tablespoon (grounded)
- Salt as per taste
- Almond or Walnuts- 10
- Raspberries- 5
- Blueberries- 5
- Firstly, grind flax seeds and psyllium husk together.
- Then toast the coconut until it turns brown.
- Now boil the coconut milk and add water.
- After that add the coconut, flax seeds and psyllium husk into it.
- Stir continually until the mixture turns thick.
- Transfer it to a bowl and top with nuts and berries.
Recommended Articles :-
- What To Drink To Lose Weight Overnight | Weight Loss Drinks
- Indian Diet For Weight Loss In 7 Days | Diet Chart…
- Some Of The Best Vegetarian Dishes Indian To Try @Home
- Some Easy & Delicious South Indian Recipes For Lunch
- Effective Food For 1 Year Old Indian Baby To Gain Weight
- Tasty And Healthy Chicken Recipes Indian
Classic Bacon And Eggs:
Classic Bacon And Eggs is another keto diet menu for beginners. This is a very tasty and healthy dish. Classic Bacon And Eggs is very easy to make also. So, see the recipe below…
- Eggs- 2
- Sliced Bacon- 5
- Cherry Tomatoes- 4
- Fresh Parsley- 1 tbsp
- Salt as per taste
- Black pepper powder- 1 pinch
- Firstly, heat the pan and add 2 teaspoon oil.
- Now fry the bacon on medium heat until it becomes crispy.
- Now in the same pan fry the eggs using the bacon grease.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in half and also fry them.
- Now sprinkle salt and pepper to taste and also garnish with parsley.
Another keto diet menu for beginners is the western omelet. The western omelet is very tasty and also enriched with protein. This is also low in carbohydrate. Anyone can make this food as it is very much easy to make. So, see below how to make this.
- Eggs- 2
- Green and Red bell pepper- Half cup (Chopped)
- Onion- Half cup (Chopped)
- Ham- 1/4 Cup (Chopped)
- Salt as per taste
- Black Pepper powder- 1 Tsp
- Firstly, beat 2 eggs and mix salt and black pepper powder and set aside.
- Now, heat the pan and add 1 tablespoon oil and add onion and red and green bell pepper and stir until it becomes tender.
- Now add the ham in it after the vegetables and ham become ready set this aside.
- Then heat the pan and add some oil and pour the egg mixture after frying it add the vegetable and ham in it.
- Now fold the omelet in half and serve.
Keto Chicken Casserole:
Keto Chicken Casserole is another keto diet menu for beginners. This is very tasty and protein-rich food. This is also low in carbohydrate. You can make this very much easily. So, see the recipe below…
- Chicken Breast- 1 cup ( cooked and shredded)
- Bacon- 8 slices (cooked and chopped)
- Garlic- 3 cloves (minced)
- Ranch Dressing- 3/4 cup
- Mozerella Cheese- 1 cup (shredded)
- Cheddar Cheese- 1 cup (shredded)
- Broccoli- 4 cup (diced)
- Firstly, preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Steam the broccoli until it becomes tender.
- Fry the bacon until crisp and crumble it into small pieces.
- Now mix the chicken, bacon, broccoli, garlic and ranch dressing and half of the shredded cheese.
- Now take a glass bowl and transfer the mixture to it and top with the cheeses.
- Bake this for 15 minutes until it becomes bubbly.