Eating and drinking are very important in Jaundice because both the right treatment and the right diet are very important in fixing any disease soon. So, today I am going to tell which foods to eat in jaundice and what foods to avoid in this disease; in short, I am going to provide you the jaundice diet chart in this article below.
Source :- plus100years . com
Jaundice Diet Chart: What To Eat
Check out the jaundice diet chart to see what a jaundice patient can eat.
Source :- businesssandesh . in
Sugarcane helps to improve digestion and also helps in better functioning of the liver. For the treatment of jaundice:
- Add lemon juice in a glass of sugarcane juice
- Drink this lemon sugarcane juice at least twice a day
Source :- cdn2.stylecraze . com
Tomatoes are very beneficial for jaundice treatment. Tomato is also a good solution to recover jaundice. It also helps in better functioning of the liver. For the treatment of jaundice:
- Add a pinch of salt and black pepper in a glass of tomato juice
- Drink this juice empty stomach in the morning every day until jaundice cures completely
Source :- media.mnn . com
Radish leaves reduce the weakness of the patient’s liver, the stomach is cleansed. This remedy provides relief from jaundice within ten days. To add it to the jaundice diet chart:
- Take a handful of radish leaves
- Grind the green leaves of fresh radish
- Extract juice from the grind leaves
- Filter it to drink
- Drink half a liter of radish juice daily
Recommended Articles :-
- Best Diet After Jaundice Recovery To Get Back Into The Track
- Paleo Diet Rules On What To Eat And What To Avoid
- Best Indian Diet For Jaundice Patients: 2 Weeks Diet Plan
- 7-Day Sample High Protein Diet Meal Plan To Improve Health
- Get A Brief Idea Regarding The Whole Foods Diet Plan
- Low Fat Food List: See What You Can Eat Under The…
Source :- sanjeevnitoday . com
Papaya and Papaya Leaves
Papaya leaves are a very beneficial home remedy for jaundice treatment. So, you can add papaya and papaya leaves in your jaundice diet chart without thinking about it twice. For this:
- Take a spoonful of honey in a teaspoon papaya leaf paste
- Eat it for about two weeks
- You can also eat ripe papaya twice daily to get rid of jaundice
Source :- kitchen . com
Coconut water helps to keep the jaundice patient’s stomach cool and thus helps in better functioning of the liver. So, do not forget to add coconut water to your jaundice diet chart.
- Drink a glass of fresh coconut water
- Drink it twice or thrice a day
Source :- beingtheparent . com
Barley and Barley Water
Barley and barley water has the capacity to increase urine. Barley water throws excess bilirubin out of the body.
- Take a cup of barley in a little water
- Cook it for about 3 hours on a low flame
- After this, cool it down properly
- Strain the barley to drink its water
- Or you can also eat barley
Source :- cdn2.stylecraze . com
Amla juice is rich in Vitamin C and it also works to clean liver cells. Amla can also be eaten raw. Amla is one of the best home elements to add in your jaundice diet chart. For this:
- You can eat raw amla slices with a pinch of black salt
- Or take a handful of amla and slice them finely
- Grind the amla slices
- Squeeze it and your amla juice is ready to drink
- Drink this amla juice in the morning empty stomach.
Source :- s3.amazonaws . com
Vitamin C is present in lemon. Therefore lemonade is very beneficial for jaundice patients. It is considered to be very good home remedies of jaundice. Apart from this, there are also properties of reducing inflammation, which helps block the bile duct. Thus lemonade helps to cure jaundice. For This,
- Take 1 medium size lemon
- 1 glass of water
- A few numbers of mint leaves
- A pinch of black salt
- Mix all the ingredients together
- Drink this lemonade twice a day.
Source :- india . com
Vitamin B is present in rooted vegetables and too much lycopene are also present. Eating them strengthens your immune system. Vegetables are very beneficial to recover jaundice because they are fat-free. Eating them does not cause any kind of damage to jaundice patients, as well as the liver, start functioning finely. For this,
- Boil and cook vegetables such as
- Carrots, potatoes, sweet potato, and beetroot etc.
- Besides, you can also eat vegetables salad and
- Drink soup too.
Source :- images.onlymyhealth . com
Jaundice Diet Chart: What Not To Eat or Avoid
These are the foods to cut down from your jaundice diet chart:
- Do not eat hot foods
- Do not turn back and relax
- Avoid eating spicy, fenugreek, dessert, lentils and fried foods in this disease.
- Avoid foods that are hard to digest
- Do not eat meat as it takes much time to digest
- Do not put too much salt in jaundice patient’s meals
- Avoid high protein foods such as eggs, meats etc.
- Completely avoid junk foods
If you are suffering from jaundice then adopt these foods in your jaundice diet chart as well consult a doctor. Besides, medicine eats foods from this jaundice diet chart to get relief from jaundice quickly. These foods will help you to get rid of jaundice.