Source :- healthnwellnessmantra . com
The girls have to undergo a lot of physical changes as they reach the threshold of adolescence. One of these is the problem of polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS). Usually, this problem affects women from the age of reproduction to menopause. Girls with this problem can control it with the help of the PCOS diet plan menu Indian.
Unwanted hair, constant weight and irregular periods are the symptoms of this disease, so they should not be ignored. PCOS affects hormone levels, duration, and ovulation in women. It also affects reproduction and pregnancy. To lessen the effects of PCOS one can trust on PCOS diet plan menu Indian.
- 1 PCOS Diet Plan Menu Indian: List Of Foods You Can Eat
- 2 Milk:
- 3 Spinach:
- 4 Nuts:
- 5 Curd:
- 6 Egg:
- 7 Sweet Potato:
- 8 Tomato:
- 9 Tuna:
- 10 Mushroom:
- 11 Broccoli:
- 12 Cinnamon:
- 13 Barley:
- 14 Green Leafy Vegetables:
- 15 Salmon:
- 16 Now See A PCOS Diet Plan Menu Indian Below:
- 17 PCOS Diet Plan Menu Indian Is Here:
PCOS Diet Plan Menu Indian: List Of Foods You Can Eat
Here we are providing you a list of foods that a PCOs patient should add to their diet. See the list below:
Source :- krishijagran . com
Women who are fighting PCOS need calcium. It helps to mature the egg, develop the ovary and strengthen the bones. Drink two glasses of milk per day without fat.
It contains very little calories and is known as a superfood. Eat it and drive away PCOS.
Good fat is found in almonds which is good for the heart.
It is not only full of calcium; it is also helpful in fighting bladder path infections in women.
It is nutritious, so whenever it is boiled, take out its yellow part because it is bad for the heart. It contains high cholesterol.
Source :- sagegarden . ca
If you feel like eating sweet, then you can eat this low GI eater food.
It contains lycopene which reduces weight and also prevents this disease.
Tuna fish is very nutritious and contains a lot of omega 3 fatty acids and vitamins that fight PCOS.
Source :- drfuhrman . com
Take low calories and lo GI mushrooms, try it if you have ovary cyst.
There are vitamins in this green vegetable, low calorie. Every woman should eat it.
This spice prevents insulin levels in the body and reduces obesity.
This whole grain is low in the glycemic index and lo-gi prevents insulin from growing and fights against PCOS.
Green Leafy Vegetables:
Green leafy vegetables are nutritious. Insulin resistance is a common cause of PCOS, so add green leafy vegetables to your PCOS diet plan menu Indian.
Source :- indiamart . com
This fish contains omega 3 fatty acids which is less in the glycemic index. It improves the level of androgen hormones in women.
Add these foods to your PCOS diet plan menu Indian to lessen the effects of the PCOS.
Now See A PCOS Diet Plan Menu Indian Below:
PCOS Diet Plan Menu Indian Is Here:
- Drink one glass warm water with 2 tsp. lemon juice and 1 tsp. of organic honey OR
- One glass of freshly made green juice (lemon, ginger, cucumber, bottle gourd, and mint)
- Eat 10-12 overnight soaked almonds with any of these two options mentioned above.
Source :- mapsofindia . com
- 2 pieces of Idlis with 1 small bowl full of Sambar OR
- 1 cup of uncooked oats with 1 cup of skimmed milk +add fruits as toppings if you want OR
- 1 cup of vegetable Oats Upma or plain Upma OR
- 1 plate of Porridge OR
- 1 whole wheat bread toast with banana or apple slices OR
- Strawberry and apple smoothie with flax seeds
Mid Morning Snack:
- 1 Cup of Green Tea without sugar + 2 cream cracker biscuits OR
- Gooseberries OR
- 1 Guava
Source :- nutritiouslife . com
- 1 bowl chicken soup with vegetable salad OR
- 2 pieces of whole grain Rotis with lentils and 1 cup yogurt and salad OR
- A ½ cup of brown rice with Egg curry or Chicken or Paneer and your favorite vegetables (exclude potatoes) and 1 cup yogurt OR
- A ½ cup of brown rice with 1 bowl chicken breast and vegetable salad + 1 cup low-fat yogurt
Completely avoid white rice in your PCOS diet menu.
- 1 cup green tea or black coffee without Sugar + 2 cream cracker biscuits OR
- A handful of almonds or walnuts + 1 bowl mixed fruit salad OR
- a glass of low-fat buttermilk
Source :- merirasoi . co . uk
- 1 Chapatti with 1 bowl Raita OR
- 4-ounce Smoked fish or chicken with sautéed green leafy veggies OR
- 1 bowl vegetable soup
Check Related Article:-