Roti is included as food in every house of India, but for weight loss, it is important to know how much calories in roti so that they can pay attention to their diet. Most people definitely eat roti or chapati once or twice a day, because roti is included in the staple food of Indians. For those who are conscious of weight, it is important to know how many calories in Roti.
Calories In Roti:
Normally wheat Roti is eaten, but there are many rotis and their calorie estimation varies. Here is a list, through which you will get to know how many calories are in each type of Roti. So, let’s see how much calories are in a Roti. See this below…
• 1 Wheat Chapati – 57 calories
• 1 Millet Roti – 97 calories
• 1 Nachni Roti – 88 calories
• 1 Makkee Ki Roti – 153 calories
• 1 Bhakri Roti – 66 calories
• In Thalipeeth Roti – 100 calories
• 1 Missi Roti – 149 calories
• 1 Tandoori Roti – 116 calories
• 1 Phulka – 57 calories
• 1 Rumali Roti – 78 calories
• 1 Jowar Roti – 30 calories
These are the number of calories of various types of roti, for those who are conscious of calories for weight loss process. Well, wheat Roti has fewer calories than other loaves, but nutritional Roti is high in nutrition and calories are also high. Therefore, to make food more interesting and nutritious, try to eat every kind of Roti. Although people eat only two or three rotis in a mile, those who are worried about weight can increase the quantity of vegetables by reducing the amount of Roti in their diet.
Recommended Articles :-
- Meal Plan To Lose Belly Fat | 7 Day Sample Diet…
- Ayurveda Pitta Diet | Foods To Include In Your Diet
- Black Salt Or Kala Namak Benefits On Health
- Mango Diet Plan For Weight Loss | Nutrients Of Mango
- Easy Mediterranean Diet Recipes | Food Recipes
- Buttermilk Benefits Weight Loss | Buttermilk Recipes
Nutrition In a Roti:
bread does not contain Saturated, Polyunsaturated, Monounsaturated, Trans and Cholesterol. This means that you will get zero in the bread made from wheat. 1 roti whose size is 7 inches is 682 calories. There is 2,306 mg of sodium, the total fat is 4 grams and 1 bread gives you 139 grams of carbs. It also has good protein content. You get 26 grams of protein from 1 roti. Potassium 292mg and sugar is 7 grams. Apart from this, you also get vitamin A and c from the bread. It contains 11 percent calcium and 18 percent iron.
To run the weight loss process well, visit a dietician and make a diet plan so that you will be able to lose weight easily and also remain healthy.