Overweightness is a Long-lasting Ailment that needs long-term action. The comfort of weight gain and trouble in weight loss and also maintaining weight entirely make over weightiness a stimulating ailment to treat. The purpose set for the weight loss goal should be realistic. So, in this post below see the 1200-Calories Kerala diet plan for weight loss.
Table of Contents
- 1. Reasons To Follow A Kerala Diet Plan for Weight Loss
- 2. 1-Day of Sample Kerala Diet Plan For Weight Loss
- 3. A Few Tips To Maintain Your Weight
- 4. Healthy Indian Recipes To Include In Your Kerala Diet Plan For Weight Loss
- 5. Conclusion
This 1200-calorie diet plan to lose weight will alter the means you look at any diet plan. Weight Loss Diet plan need not essentially be a dull matter. You can arrange a stimulating diet plan to lose weight that perfectly suits your taste.
The key requirement here is the consciousness of what you consume. Hence, in this article below we have planned a 1200-calorie diet plan to lose weight, particularly for individuals who love to eat Indian and Kerala cuisine. Follow the diet chart to lose weight.
Reasons To Follow A Kerala Diet Plan for Weight Loss (1200-Calories)
At the point when you are driving an amazingly bustling way of life, the awareness of what you eat every day adds a great deal to your fitness. Acknowledgment sunrises pretty late when you have heaped on the kilos. But by following the diet plan to lose weight, you can have proper protein and energy throughout the day.
Therefore, a composed plan or a customized diet graph is a smart thought to follow. Aside from a diet graph, a food journal will go far in monitoring where your diet plan is going. Continue to peruse to find out about this diet plan to lose weight (1200 calories).
In case you are an individual who can’t forego your sambar, rice, and upperi (veggies side dish) diet, I am giving a Kerala diet chart for weight loss for you to follow. Here are an itemized 1200 calories Kerala diet chart for weight loss.
Following such a diet or related diet plan, you will cut down extra pounds in a healthy way. We all know that South Indian meals are very light and healthy.
So, following the Kerala diet or related diet such as the South Indian diet for weight loss is a fun way to burn calories.
1-Day of Sample Kerala Diet Plan For Weight Loss (1200 Calories)
This is a 1200-calorie diet plan to lose weight. It gives around 1200 calories just as around 50 gms protein. It is sufficient to deal with the everyday prerequisite of a normal Indian individual, subsequently, you soundly get in shape.
This Kerala diet plan to lose weight is a summed-up plan to give you a thought of what your diet plan to lose weight ought to resemble.
Along with calories, you must pay attention to your protein intake too. For protein, you can include eggs in your diet.
Early Morning / Before Breakfast
- 1 glass of luke-warm water with lemon – 0 Calorie
- 1 cup of tea without sugar – 35 calorie
- 2 pieces of Marie biscuits – 56 Calorie
- 2 pieces of Appam – 100 Calorie
- 2 Nadan Mutta Roast – 150 Calorie
- 2 pieces of Godambu Puttu (Regular Sized) with less coconut in it – 164 Calorie
- 1 small cup of Kadala Curry or chickpea curry – 100 Calorie
Mid Morning Or After Breakfast
- 1 cup of green tea without sugar – 40 Calorie
- An apple or 1 small bowl of mixed fruit salad – 0 Calorie
- 1/3rd bowl of soup with Chuvanna Matta arichoru (red rice)- 120 Calorie
- 1 medium bowl of Sambar (less or no coconut in it at lunch)- 75 Calorie
- 1 small bowl of beetroot Pachadi- 75 Calorie
- Cabbage Thoran (with no or less coconut in it)
- 10 minutes of walk post-lunch and 1 cup of warm water with lemon or Green tea (without sugar)
- Any Fruit of your choice
- 1 cup of Green Coffee/tea (no sugar)- 35 Calorie
- 2 Wheat Rusk – 80 Calories
- 2 Pathiri with boiled veggies curry – 150 Calories
- 1 medium cup of Mulakitta mean curry- 150 Calories
- 1 medium bowl of green cucumber Salad- 30 Calories
- 10 minutes of walk post-dinner and a cup of green tea
After Dinner/ Bed Time Snack
- 1 small cup of Milk- 75 Calories
- 4 Soaked almonds or a cup of almonds milk- 20 Calories
A Few Tips To Maintain Your Weight:
You change your eating habit, exercise hard, cut down rice from the diet, salt from your diet, etc to weight loss and fat.
You follow many weight loss diet charts, eat healthy foods under your diet, do exercise/workout to increase your metabolism rate, and lose fat with a proper diet chart.
But all these go in vain when you fail to maintain that fitness and healthy body. So, here we have come up with a few tips to maintain your healthy weight along with following a proper diet chart.
Never Skip Morning Meal
Breakfast is the main part of the day following 8 hours or more time without any food. But in our busy life, skipping morning foods has become so common nowadays. No one should do this under any diet chart.
However, what we do not understand is that this will make us drained and irritable during the day, and will cause us to indulge later in the evening, when we have a lot of time available to us, particularly while sitting in front of the TV, and so on. Pay attention to your morning meal and your consumed nutrition.
Walk And Exercise
If you need to go out on the town to shop inside a 1 km range, give your vehicle or bicycle some rest, simply walk. Make strolling a pleasant encounter. Wear comfortable shoes for the walk.
This is a healthy habit that keeps your body active and energetic throughout the day. This one is a must-follow step in your Kerala diet chart or related diet chart.
Have Early Dinner
On the off chance that you ordinarily have supper at 11 p.m., stop that right away.
Start having your supper in any event by 8 p.m. (on the off chance that conceivable by 7 p.m.). At dinner skip having fruits, foods with too much oil, or coconut.
Having oily foods at dinner is not a healthy habit, especially for people trying to lose fat with a proper diet plan for weight loss.
Drink A Lot Of Water Throughout The Day
While following the diet plan to lose weight or any other weight loss diet plan, you must drink plenty of water.
This healthy habit will help to lose weight and help you let the toxins out of your body.
Along with drinking plenty of water eat fruits that keep you hydrated. You can eat cucumber, watermelon, coconut water, and so many more in your diet plan to lose weight.’
Always Carry Healthy Snacks
Whenever you go out, carry healthy snacks such as nuts, almonds, low-salt snacks, and so many more. This healthy habit will prevent you from having outside food and will help with the Kerala diet chart for the weight loss process.
Healthy Indian Recipes To Include In Your Kerala Diet Plan For Weight Loss:
Here we are providing some of the most famous and low-oil, low-fat, healthy Indian recipes to include in your diet plan to lose weight below. Check out these healthy Indian recipes to cook and eat to lose your extra weight.
Cucumber & Ginger with Curds (Thayir) Pachchadi:
- First grate cucumbers.
- Then coarsely grind 2 green chilies, 1 ginger ( small piece), as well as grind 1 teaspoon full of mustard seeds.
- Now mix all the ingredients with hung Indian curds, and also salt to taste
- Keep the mixture aside for some time
- Now heat the kadhai and put ½ teaspoon oil and some mustard seeds and also curry leaves finally pour it into that mixture.
Add this Indian recipe to your Kerala Diet Plan for weight loss or any other diet chart for reducing weight.
Indian Vegetable Stew (Kerala Style):
- Cut beans, onion, and carrots into little cubes.
- Then cut green chilies and ginger into little pieces
- Now Mix them in a bowl and cook them well.
- After that, pour 1 tablespoon of coconut milk when you see the veggies are cooked properly.
- Switch off the burner and then pour 2 to 3 drops of coconut oil.
Add this Indian recipe to your Kerala Diet Plan for weight loss and lose your extra pounds healthy way.
Cabbage Upperi (Kerala style):
- Cut the cabbage into long thin strips like about an inch
- Then wash them and drain properly, and keep them aside for some time
- Now cut the onion into long thin strips finely.
- Split a green chilly
- Now Heat a pan and put a teaspoon of oil in it.
- Splutter ½ teaspoon mustard seeds and ½ teaspoon chana dal.
- Now add a ½ teaspoon turmeric powder and gradually add all the other ingredients to it
- Now just stir fry them, add salt to taste, cover them for some time and cook for around 2 minutes.
- Add 1 tablespoon of grated coconut (optional for Kerala style)
- Then, turn off the burner immediately after completely cooked.
Add this recipe to your Kerala diet plan for weight loss at least once a week or if you love the recipe then add it once a day.
Follow the diet plan to lose weight at least for a day. Notice if you are having any difficulty or not following the diet plan to lose weight. If you don’t notice any problem then carry on with the diet plan to lose weight.
However, it is always recommended to consult the doctor or dietitian before following any diet chart. No matter whether the plan is the diet plan or any other diet chart for weight loss
Check Related Articles:-