Often when you want to build your body, people recommend you to eat non-veg and eggs. This is the reason why many times people feel that what diet should they eat to gain weight. But let us tell you that there are many vegetarian diets which contain plenty of protein and other essential ingredients, which help in building your body. So, today in this article, I am giving gym diet chart for vegetarian.
- 1 Gym Diet Chart For Vegetarian:
- 1.0.1 Early Morning (7:00 a.m. – 8:00 a.m.):
- 1.0.2 Breakfast (9:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.):
- 1.0.3 Mid-morning (11 a.m. – 12 p.m.):
- 1.0.4 Lunch (1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.):
- 1.0.5 After Lunch (3:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.):
- 1.0.6 Evening Snack (5:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.):
- 1.0.7 Dinner (8:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.):
- 1.0.8 Bedtime Snack (10:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.):
Gym Diet Chart For Vegetarian:
Soyabean, cottage cheese, milk, buttermilk, black gram, green peas, tofu, yogurt, peanuts, all kinds of pulses, walnuts, almonds, protein bars, and protein powders. These are the things using which even a vegetarian person can easily create a good body. There is a very good amount of protein in all these things, talking about carbs and healthy fat, so you can get it easily by eating your home.
Let’s say your weight is 60 kg and you have to increase your weight just to make a good body. So how will Diet Chart For Muscle Gain In Hindi be told for such people? This is a Gym Diet Chart For Vegetarian In Hindi for vegetarian people that will work for everyone and you can follow it to create a good body.
Early Morning (7:00 a.m. – 8:00 a.m.):
If you go to the gym, then you will know that you have to take the first diet before breakfast i.e. in the morning. Early morning gym diet chart for vegetarian provides energy to the body and makes the muscles active.
- 50 grams soaked soybean + 10 soaked almond
- Black gram + 10 soaked almond
- A glass of milk without cream + soaked almonds
- One fruit + whey protein
Breakfast (9:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.):
After the first diet in the morning, the second diet is your breakfast. Although breakfast in the morning is very important for everyone if you do gym then breakfast is very important especially for you.
- Wheat flakes
- A bowl of oatmeal
- Veg sandwiches + black coffee
- Whole Wheat toast + butter + milk
- Quinoa with milk without cream and some almonds
- 1 large glass of buttermilk or 1 glass of milk + 2 bananas
Mid-morning (11 a.m. – 12 p.m.):
It is generally believed that instead of overeating at once, one should eat little by little. The same rule applies to those doing the gym. Therefore, after the morning breakfast, gym-goers should take a diet in mid-morning as well.
- Bowl of chopped pineapple
- A bowl of grapes
- Bowl of watermelon
Lunch (1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.):
Lunch is considered a complete diet and it gives your body enough energy. Since lunch involves complete food, gym people should strictly follow the lunch diet chart.
- Two rotis made of jowar, millet or wheat+ A bowl of lentils + Paneer
- Brown rice + Mixed vegetables.
- Broccoli salad + a small bowl of curd
Recommended Articles :-
- How The Liquid Diet Plan For Weight Loss Work?
- Indian Bodybuilding Diet | Get A Mind Blowing Physique
- A Complete List Of Low & High Calorie Fruits
- High Calorie Indian Foods To Gain Weight
- Diet Chart : Indian Diet Chart For Weight Gain
- Protein Rich Food In India | Indian Protein Packed Dish
After Lunch (3:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.):
- Protein Bar
- 2 Boiled Potatoes
- 1 Banana
- Any 1 Fruit
Evening Snack (5:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.):
As mentioned above, gym people have to take many diets throughout the day, so it is necessary to take evening snacks. Evening snacks should not be eaten heavily.
- A glass of buttermilk
- 1 banana or 1 apple
- Chickpeas or black gram with onion, tomato, cucumber, lemon juice
- Paneer and spinach rolls
- Two brown breads with carrots
- Orange or fresh apple juice
Dinner (8:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.):
Some people skip dinner altogether according to their age or they sleep after eating very light things. But for the gym, night diet is also very important. Whatever type of diet you take throughout the day has a great effect on your body and muscles, so vegetarian people who do gym should never skip dinner.
- 2 chapattis of wheat or jowar millet, or brown bread + vegetables + a bowl of boiled lentils + Paneer.
- A small bowl of brown rice + vegetables + a bowl of boiled lentils + Paneer
- Vegetable soup + broccoli salad
- A lot of green salad
Bedtime Snack (10:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.):
Many people do not eat and drink anything after having dinner. But people who do gym have to follow the final diet chart even before they go to sleep.
- A glass of lukewarm water
- A cup of green tea
- One glass of milk
This is such a Gym diet chart for vegetarian that will be very good for those boys who want to increase weight and make good muscles. We have not included some things in it, but you can use them by changing them. Some people may feel that according to this plan, we will have to eat all day.
Along with protein, you will also focus on eating lots of vegetables and fruits, because from them we get vitamins and minerals which are necessary for building a body. You can eat fruits and vegetables anytime, they have no fixed time. Along with this, you also have to take special care of comfort.
Have to sleep early in the night and give complete rest to the body, muscles will get complete rest only then they will be able to become big and strong. Hope you know how to take a diet to build your body.