It is really very difficult to get good fitness. You go to the gym every day and sweat a lot for a long time. Great thing! But when you do a workout in the gym, what do you do to keep yourself energetic? Many people drink pre workout drinks. But have you ever thought that consuming the wrong pre workout drink can spoil your hard work?
Consuming the wrong pre workout drink not only prevents you from getting energy but it also increases your weight. So let’s know what kind of pre workout drink we should consume to get energy during workouts.
- 1 Why Are Pre Workout Drinks Good For Workout?
- 1.1 What You Can Include In Your Pre Workout Drink List:
- 1.2 Best Pre Workout Drinks
- 1.2.1 Pre Workout Drink Grapefruit Juice
- 1.2.2 Pre Workout Energy Drink Carrot Juice
- 1.2.3 Pre Workout Drink Watermelon Juice
- 1.2.4 Pre Workout Drink Orange Juice
- 1.2.5 Pre Workout Drink Beetroot Juice
Why Are Pre Workout Drinks Good For Workout?
Our body loses a lot of water while doing workouts so we should consume 200 ml of fluid before the workout and 250 ml of the fluid after finishing the workout.
Water has always been the best option you can consume before workouts. But to maintain water-electrolyte balance in the body, drink electrolytes.
Drink protein or carbohydrate drinks if you exercise for longer than normal periods.
Diabetics and obese people should avoid fruit juice because it contains sucrose which turns into fat.
Make sure that you consume energy drink 1.5 or 2 hours before exercising and remember not to consume more than 600 ml of energy drink.
What You Can Include In Your Pre Workout Drink List:
Vitamin E is one of the most important and effective antioxidants. Apart from your muscle growth, it also prevents muscle break, which keeps your health good.
At the same time, it also helps in fighting diseases like eye light, hair, skin and cancer. You can get vitamin E from capsules or food. You can use for pre workouts drinks.
Vitamin-C is used as an antioxidant that also highs your metabolic rate. When your body starts to ache a little after workouts or gets under stress, then taking vitamin C is very beneficial at that time. It keeps your body perfect and also prevents it from being cold-hot.
Many people use its tablets, while many also use oranges or juice. You can use for pre workouts drinks.
Due to low level of glycogen in the body, you start feeling tired. So when you are tired of exercising in the gym, it means that your glycogen tank is empty and it needs to be filled so that you can get energy.
Carbs replenish glycogen in the muscles of your body and you get charged again and can perform well in workouts or activities.
So, carbs do not mean that you eat bread or rice before a workout. You can also eat carbs drinks, sports drinks or banana milkshake. You can use for pre workouts drink.
You may have noticed that any professional bodybuilder or athlete who drinks before a workout has added caffeine, whether it is pre-workout blend of black coffee.
Caffeine activates the cells of your brain and also gives energy to your body, so using it may prove beneficial for you.
Caffeine can also increase your metabolism. But remember that excessive intake of caffeine can be harmful to you. You can use it as a pre workout drink.
Best Pre Workout Drinks
Here are some of the best pre workout drinks. So, let’s check out here what those per workout drinks are and also how to prepare those pre workout drinks at home to get a natural energy drink.
Pre Workout Drink Grapefruit Juice
Grapefruit is a good fruit for increasing physical energy and stamina. Beverages made from this fruit contain good amounts of electrolytes and natural sugars. This drink does not allow your energy to decrease when you workout. You can consume this energy drink 1 hour before starting the workout.
To prepare this drink, you need
- 1 grapefruit
- 1 cup chopped sweet lime and
- ½ teaspoon black salt
How To Make
- Blend grapefruit and lemon pieces well in the blender
- Empty the juice in a glass and add honey and black salt to it
- Your energy drink is ready.
Recommended Articles :-
- Keto Diet Menu For Beginners | Easy Recipes
- Keto Diet | Keto Diet Recipes Indian | Low Carb Diet
- Top Tasty & Healthy Indian Snacks For Weight Loss Quickly
- Tasty And Healthy Chicken Recipes Indian
- Some Easy & Delicious South Indian Recipes For Lunch
- Healthy Indian Foods For Mediterranean Diet Breakfast
- Easy And Healthy Indian Breakfast For Weight Loss
- 20 Tasty And Healthy Snacks For Kids Indian
- Indian Raw Food Recipes: Healthy diet for beginners
- Best ADHD Diet Menu For Children: Healthy Diet
- GM Diet Soup Healthy Benefit & Its Recipe
- Best Snacks During Pregnancy For Maximum Nutrition
- High Blood Pressure Diet Menu To Control Your Blood Pressure
- Protein Rich Indian Foods you must add to your grocery list
- Easy Mediterranean Diet Recipes | Food Recipes
- Mediterranean Diet Recipes Breakfast | Breakfast Recipes
- Easy & Healthy 6-11 Month Old Baby Food Recipes Indian
- Sugar Free Ice Cream Recipe To make Your Summer Calory Less
- What Is The Egg Diet Recipe?
- What Is Lemon Detox Diet Recipe?
- Apple Cider Vinegar Diet Recipe To Detoxify Health
- List Of Raw Foods To Include Your Diet
- Delicious And Easy Raw Food Diet Recipes For Dinner
- 10 Worst Foods For Belly Fat You Should Know
- Know About Some Foods To Avoid For Abs
- Dinner For Weight Loss Indian: Dinner Recipes
- Quick And Tasty Low Fat Chicken Recipes For Diet
Pre Workout Energy Drink Carrot Juice
Carrots are the best source of vitamin A which is good for our health. Apart from this, carrots are also helpful in providing energy to our body. Because it contains many types of minerals and nutrients. You can increase your energy by consuming carrot juice before starting a workout.
To make carrot juice you need
- 1 cup chopped fresh carrots
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice and
- a little salt
How to Make
- In a blender, squeeze the chopped carrots into a blender
- Now mix lemon juice and salt in this glass
- Shake this juice well before drinking
- An energy drink is ready for you.
Pre Workout Drink Watermelon Juice
Watermelon juice is the best option to get energy, which you will need during exercise. This drink is loaded with natural sugars and is also an electrolyte balancer. You should consume this juice about 45 minutes before starting the workout or about 5-10 minutes after the workout.
To make this juice you need
- 1 cup of watermelon
- 1 cup of coconut water
- A pinch of salt and
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
How to Make
Blend the watermelon well in the blender and then remove its seeds
Now mix coconut water, salt and lemon juice in this mixture
Your energy drink is all set
If you want, you can also keep it in the fridge for a few minutes.
Pre Workout Drink Orange Juice
We all know that orange and lemon contain good amount of vitamin C. Vitamin C is a type of antioxidant. Apart from this, you can also use grapes in this juice. Grapes are a good example of natural sugars. It provides a sufficient amount of glucose to your body, which you need before exercising. You can consume 1 glass of this juice 30 to 60 minutes before going to the gym.
To prepare this juice you need
- 1 cup peeled orange
- ¼ cup grapes
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice and
- ½ teaspoon roasted cumin powder
How to Make
- Blend the grapes and oranges with a blender and empty them in 1 glass
- Now mix lemon juice and cumin powder in this juice
- Shake this mixture well and consume it
Pre Workout Drink Beetroot Juice
If you experience fatigue quickly while doing the gym, then you need to take energy drinks. But consuming an energy drink is not just a chemical drink. For this, you can take your homemade fruit juice. You can consume beetroot juice as a drink for pre workout drinks. Mixing lemon juice and black salt with beetroot juice are more beneficial.
To make workout energy you need
- 1 peeled and sliced the beetroot
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- And 1 pinch of salt
How to Make
- To make the juice, take sliced pieces of beetroot and blend them with the help of a blender
- Add lemon juice and salt to this juice
- Shake this mixture well and consume it
- This energy drink helps you get quick energy during workouts