Today, there will hardly be a person who has a Nutrient-rich diet every day. Many people like to eat outside the house. Most people consume fast food etc. very much. You all know that food made at home is not made in a pure way, as a result of which people start falling ill. In such a situation, whenever a patient contacts a doctor, the doctor first advises the patient to change his diet plan. Therefore, an adequate diet chart or normal diet plan has become the need of every person today. So, today here I am going to give a Nutrient-rich diet chart for Indian families. See this below…
Table of Contents
A healthy adequate diet provides adequate nutrition to the body and improves overall health. Eating a healthy adequate diet provides strength to fight diseases and keeps a person healthy. We all know the essential things related to a Nutrient-rich diet chart for Indian families in this article below, which very few people know. Let’s now know which foods to eat and when to take them in what proportion to stay healthy in your busy schedule. In order to understand the importance of different components of the diet and to know the right proportion of food, we have provided a Nutrient-rich diet plan with which you can know when, how, and how much food you have to eat.
What is a Normal Diet or a Healthy Diet?
Any substance that is made up of carbohydrates, fat, water, and protein, and which can be ingested by the organism to live life, is called food. Food contains many nutrients, which are necessary for the growth and development of the body. Food provides various nutritious ingredients, such as carbs, proteins, fats, minerals-salts, vitamins, and water, etc. Nutritional content maintains the nutritional level in your body so that you remain healthy. Therefore, it is necessary to eat an adequate diet not only to survive but also to live a healthy and active life.
An adequate diet is a basic foundation for good health and mental development. After air and water, food is necessary for the body. The digestive juices do their work in consuming food, and the essential nutrients from the food are absorbed by the body. This only improves your health. The health status of a human being depends on the kind of food a person receives. Therefore, it is important for every person to follow an adequate diet chart. Here I am giving a Nutrient-rich diet chart for an Indian family. See this below…
Nutrient-rich Diet Chart for Female:
Nutritional requirements for women differ from men. Women require more iron than men due to menstruation. Therefore, women should consume these foods as an adequate diet: –
- Women should have a protein-rich diet for breakfast.
- Eat sprouted grains of bread or oatmeal.
- Women should eat seasonal fruits. Milk and nuts can also be taken for breakfast.
- Eat lunch with carbs, protein, and fat.
- Green tea, juice, fruit, or nuts can be taken in the evening.
- Dinner should be lighter than a day. 2 Roti, vegetables, salads and bowls of dal should be taken.
- Drink a glass of milk before sleeping at night.
Nutrient-rich Diet Chart for Male:
Men should consume these foods as an adequate diet: –
- Eat carbs and protein-rich food.
- Get into the habit of eating for about an hour before bed.
- Along with this, the habit of exercising and walking should be developed in the morning.
- Waking up in the morning, a glass of milk, which can not be skimmed. Eat 3-4 almonds with it.
- By taking small amounts of snacks such as juice, fruits, green tea, nuts, etc. in the evening, the energy level remains.
- Breakfast can include sprouted grains, seasonal fruits, or Upma. A carbohydrate-rich diet should be taken at breakfast.
- Lunch, roti, vegetables, rice, and salad can be taken at lunch. A cup of curd or buttermilk should also be taken with it.
- Eat less and light food at night. Do not take rice for dinner. Only bread, vegetables, and salads can be taken.
Nutrient-rich Diet Chart For Indian Family:
A nutrient-rich diet chart is not only beneficial for the patient, but all people get benefit from it because by following the daily diet table, you can make your family healthy with yourself. So it is very important for you to know what is a Nutrient-rich diet chart. Let’s know what an adequate diet is, and how your daily diet should be to stay healthy. So, see the nutrient-rich diet chart for an Indian family.
Early Morning (7:00 a.m. – 8:00 a.m.):
- 1-2 glasses of lukewarm water
- Amla Juice
- Aloe Vera Juice
Breakfast (9:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.):
- Poha + 1 cup of milk
- Upma + 1 glass of fruit juice
- Oatmeal + 1 cup milk
- Cornflakes + 1 glass of fruit juice
- Oats + 1 cup of milk
- Murmur + 1 glass of fruit juice
- Sprouted grains + 1 glass of fruit juice
- 1-2 thin Roti +1 bowl green vegetables + 1 plate fruit salad Or fruit juice
Mid-morning (11 a.m. – 12 p.m.):
- A glass of Buttermilk
- A cup of curd
Lunch (1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.):
- 1-2 thin Rotis + 1 bowl green vegetables + 1 bowl lentils + 2 piece of chicken
- 1 bowl rice + 1 bowl green vegetables + 1 bowl Dal + a piece of Fish
After Lunch (3:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.):
- One fruit
Evening Snack (5:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.):
- 1 small bowl of vegetable soup
- Fruit salad
- A cup of tea or coffee 2-3 biscuits
Dinner (8:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.):
- 1-2 thin Rotis + 1 bowl green vegetables + 1 bowl moong dal
Bedtime Snack (10:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.):
- A cup of warm Haldi milk
Foods To Avoid In Healthy Diet Chart For Indian Family:
Cereals: New Rice, Flour.
Dal: Kulath, Urad, Rajma, Chole.
Fruits and Vegetables: Brinjal, Potato, Lemon, Mustard, Tomato, Lemon, Sour Grapes, Potato, Jackfruit, Arabic.
Others: yogurt, fish, cheese, spicy food, mustard oil, oily spicy foods, more salt, cold drinks, fast foods, junk food, and canned foods.
These things are absolutely forbidden: oily spicy foods, pickles, more oil, more salt cold drinks, fine-grained curtains, alcohol, fast foods, soft drinks, junk food, canned foods, non-vegetarian, non-vegetarian soups.
- 2500 Calorie Indian Diet To Gain Weight In Healthy Way
- How Does 3000 Calorie Indian Diet Plan Look Like?
- Indian Bodybuilding Diet | Get A Mind Blowing Physique
- Chicken Pox Diet Plan: 7 Day Chicken Pox Diet Plan
- 7 Day Sample Plan Of Vegetarian Mediterranean Diet
- Wedding Diet Plan 3 Months | Diet Plan | Tips
- Diet Chart For Kids | Birth To 1 Year Baby Diet Chart
- 18 Months Baby Food Chart Indian And A Sample Meal Plan