Today, there will hardly be a person who has a healthy diet every day. Many people like to eat outside the house. Most people consume fast food etc. very much. You all know that food made out of home is not made in a pure way, as a result of which people start falling ill. In such a situation, whenever a patient contacts a doctor, the doctor first advises the patient to change his diet plan. Therefore, a balanced diet chart or normal diet plan has become the need of every person today. So, today here I am going to give a healthy diet chart for Indian family. See this below…
Table of Contents
A healthy balanced diet provides adequate nutrition to the body and improves overall health. Eating a healthy balanced diet provides strength to fight diseases and keeps a person healthy. We all know the essential things related to a healthy diet chart for Indian family in this article below, which very few people know. Let’s now know which foods to eat and when to take them in what proportion to stay healthy in your busy schedule. In order to understand the importance of different components of the diet and to know the right proportion of food, we have provided a healthy diet plan with which you can know when, how and how much food you have to eat.
What is Normal Diet or Healthy Diet?
Any substance that is made up of carbohydrate, fat, water and protein, and which can be ingested by the organism to live life, is called food. The food contains many nutrients, which are necessary for the growth and development of the body. Food provides various nutritious ingredients, such as carbs, proteins, fats, minerals-salts, vitamins, and water, etc. Nutritional content maintains the nutritional level in your body so that you remain healthy. Therefore, it is necessary to eat a balanced diet not only to survive but also to live a healthy and active life.
A balanced diet is a basic foundation for good health and mental development. After air and water, food is necessary for the body. The digestive juices do their work on consuming food, and the essential nutrients from the food are absorbed by the body. This only improves your health. The health status of a human being depends on the kind of food a person receives. Therefore, it is important for every person to follow a balanced diet chart. Here I am giving a healthy diet chart for Indian family. See this below…
Healthy Diet Chart for Female:
Nutritional requirements for women differ from men. Women require more iron than men due to menstruation. Therefore, women should consume these foods as a balanced diet: –
- Women should have a protein-rich diet for breakfast.
- Eat sprouted grains of bread or oatmeal.
- Women should eat seasonal fruits. Milk and nuts can also be taken for breakfast.
- Eat lunch with carbs, protein, and fat.
- Green tea, juice, fruit or nuts can be taken in the evening.
- Dinner should be lighter than a day. 2 Roti, vegetables, salads and bowls of dal should be taken.
- Drink a glass of milk before sleeping at night.
Healthy Diet Chart for Male:
Men should consume these foods as a balanced diet: –
- Eat carbs and protein-rich food.
- Get into the habit of eating for about an hour before bed.
- Along with this, the habit of exercising and walking should be developed in the morning.
- Waking up in the morning, a glass of milk, which can not be skimmed. Eat 3-4 almonds with it.
- By taking small amounts of snacks such as juice, fruits, green tea, nuts, etc. in the evening, the energy level remains.
- Breakfast can include sprouted grains, seasonal fruits or upma. The carbohydrate-rich diet should be taken at breakfast.
- Lunch, roti, vegetables, rice, and salad can be taken at lunch. A cup of curd or buttermilk should also be taken with it.
- Eat less and light food at night. Do not take rice for dinner. Only bread, vegetables and salads can be taken.
Healthy Diet Chart For Indian Family:
Healthy diet chart is not only beneficial for the patient, but all people get benefit from it because by following the daily diet table, you can make your family healthy with yourself. So it is very important for you to know what is a healthy diet chart. Let’s know what a balanced diet is, and how your daily diet should be to stay healthy. So, see the healthy diet chart for Indian family.
Early Morning (7:00 a.m. – 8:00 a.m.):
- 1-2 glasses of lukewarm water
- Amla Juice
- Aloe Vera Juice
Breakfast (9:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.):
- Poha + 1 cup milk
- Upma + 1 glass fruit juice
- Oatmeal + 1 cup milk
- Cornflakes + 1 glass fruit juice
- Oats + 1 cup milk
- Murmur + 1 glass fruit juice
- Sprouted grains + 1 glass fruit juice
- 1-2 thin Roti +1 bowl green vegetables + 1 plate fruit salad Or fruit juice
Mid-morning (11 a.m. – 12 p.m.):
- A glass of Buttermilk
- A cup of curd
Lunch (1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.):
- 1-2 thin Rotis + 1 bowl green vegetables + 1 bowl lentils + 2 piece of chicken
- 1 bowl rice + 1 bowl green vegetables + 1 bowl Dal + a piece of Fish
After Lunch (3:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.):
- One fruit
Evening Snack (5:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.):
- 1 small bowl vegetable soup
- Fruit salad
- A cup of tea or coffee 2-3 biscuits
Dinner (8:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.):
- 1-2 thin Rotis + 1 bowl green vegetables + 1 bowl moong dal
Bedtime Snack (10:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.):
- A cup of warm Haldi milk
Foods To Avoid In Healthy Diet Chart For Indian Family:
Cereals: New Rice, Flour.
Dal: Kulath, Urad, Rajma, Chole.
Fruits and Vegetables: Brinjal, Potato, Lemon, Mustard, Tomato, Lemon, Sour Grapes, Potato, Jackfruit, Arabic.
Others: yogurt, fish, cheese, spicy food, mustard oil, oily spicy foods, more salt, cold drinks, fast foods, junk food, canned foods.
These things are absolutely forbidden: oily spicy foods, pickles, more oil, more salt cold drinks, fine-grained curtains, alcohol, fast foods, soft drinks, junk food, canned foods, non-vegetarian, non-vegetarian soups.
Recommended Articles :-
- 2500 Calorie Indian Diet To Gain Weight In Healthy Way
- How Does 3000 Calorie Indian Diet Plan Look Like?
- Indian Bodybuilding Diet | Get A Mind Blowing Physique
- Chicken Pox Diet Plan: 7 Day Chicken Pox Diet Plan
- 7 Day Sample Plan Of Vegetarian Mediterranean Diet
- Wedding Diet Plan 3 Months | Diet Plan | Tips
- Diet Chart For Kids | Birth To 1 Year Baby Diet Chart
- 18 Months Baby Food Chart Indian And A Sample Meal Plan
- 2 Year Old Baby Foods for your baby’s sound health
- Low Fat Diet Plan Along With A Sample Diet Meal Plan
- All Essential Details Regarding The GM Diet Plan Day 6
- All Essential Details Regarding The GM Diet Plan Day 3
- All Essential Details Regarding The GM Diet Plan Day 7
- All Details Of The GM Diet Plan Day 5 Meal Plan
- All Essential Details Regarding The GM Diet Plan Day 4
- All Details Of The GM Diet Plan Day 2 Meal Plan
- All Details Of The GM Diet Plan Day 1 Meal Plan
- A Proper Guide To Military Diet Meal Plan For Beginners
- 7-Day Hyperthyroidism Diet Chart Along With Do’s And Don’t
- Indian Pregnancy Diet Chart: 7-Day Diet Plan For Pregnancy
- Paleo Diet Meal Plan Indian: 1-Day Sample Meal Plan
- Jaundice Diet Chart: What To Eat And What To Avoid
- 7-Day Sample High Protein Diet Meal Plan To Improve Health
- Pregnancy Diet Plan Indian Food For Indian Women
- 7 Day High Fiber Diet Plan To Lose Weight Quickly
- Liquid Diet Plan: Know In Details About The Diet Plan Here
- Type 2 Diabetes Diet Chart: Meals for Type 2 Diabetes Patients
- 7 Day Paleo Meal Plan Along With What To Eat & What To Avoid
- Fat Cutting Diet Plan For Perfect Sculpted Body
- Anti-aging Diet Plan And Diet Chart: A Proper Guide
- 7 Day Asian Diet Plan To Lose Weight
- A Complete List Of Food To Avoid In Low Fat Diet
- Fruitarian Diet: Fruitarian Diet Plan To Start Of
- A Proper Guide To 7-Day Anemia Diet Plan
- Diabetic Meal Plan For A Month: Control Diabetic With Diet Plan
- 7 Day Anti Aging Diet Plan To Get Younger Looking Skin
- Muscle Toning Diet Plan: 7-Day Meal Plan
- 7 Day Hypothyroid Diet Plan For The Thyroid Patients
- Thyroid Diet Chart Indian: What To Eat And What To Avoid
- 7 Day Proper PCOS Diet Plan To Lose Weight
- Pregnancy Diabetes Diet Indian Meal Plan
- Weight Loss Diet Chart For Vegetarian: 7 Day Meal Plan
- PCOS Diet Plan Menu Indian: See What Should You Eat
- Raw Food Diet Meal Plan For 30 Days: Guide to Beginners
- Raw Diet Plan For Beginners: Lose Weight Effortlessly
- Indian Diabetic Diet Chart: Natural Way To Control Diabetics
- 7 Day Meal Plan Of Abs Diet For Women
- 5 Day Raw Vegan Meal Plan To Lose Weight
- 7day High Protein Diet Plan For Weight Loss
- Weight Loss Diet Chart For Men To Lose Weight Fast
- 3 day Fruit Diet: It’s Benefits And Risks
- Mediterranean diet 7 day meal plan To Lose Weight
- Raw Food Diet Meal Plan For Healthy Life
- Raw Food Detox Diet Plan For Healthy Life
- Tips On Rujuta Diwekar Diet Plan To Lose Weight Fast