Raw food diet meal plan for 30 days contains essential nutrients, which gives the body plenty of nutrition. This diet plan does not only provide us sufficient amount of nutrients but it also allows us to lose weight quickly. Let us tell you how raw food is beneficial for your health.
Source :- shape . com
- 1 Why You Need Raw Food Diet Meal Plan For 30 Days
- 2 Raw food diet meal plan for 30 days Recipes
- 3 Menu for raw food for the week
- 3.0.1 day 1
- 3.0.2 Day 2
- 3.0.3 Day 3
- 3.0.4 Day 4
- 3.0.5 Day 5
- 3.0.6 Day 6
- 3.0.7 Day 7
- 3.0.8 Share this:
Why You Need Raw Food Diet Meal Plan For 30 Days
By eating, boiling, roasting or frying food items, useful ingredients are destroyed in them. Which is the biggest reason for the weakening of the digestive system. Therefore, add Raw food diet meal plan for 30 days for good health. Here are some astonishing benefits of Raw food diet meal plan for 30 days listed below:
- In cooking many food items, we use highly spices, so that their nutrients are eliminated, while raw nutrients essential nutrients are present in abundance, which keeps the body healthy.
- Typically, more stomach, frying or cooking by eating food can harm the stomach. If food is eaten raw rather than raw, then the stomach is fine. Fibers and enzymes present in the raw diet strengthen digestion and strengthen the digestive system, which helps in digesting food.
- Raw food is supplemented by eating and the fibers present in it spread through the stomach. By which the stomach feels full and you avoid overcoming. By which excess fat is not removed in the body and obesity can be reduced.
- Raw diet is beneficial for your teeth along with the body as well. The raw diet can be ingested only by chewing it properly, therefore, it is possible to get body nutrients and tooth exercises.
- Germinated diet is also considered as raw food. Germinated diet not only energizes but also purifies the body by making internal purification. Sprouted cereals are those seeds of cereals or pulses in which the sprout comes, through the process of germination of these seeds, these qualities of disease relief and new life are brought naturally.
- Raw food like cooked and other synthetic foods can not be mixed. Raw food is not bad quickly and the nutrients present in it remain intact for a long time.
- Raw diet contains antioxidant which does not cause blood pressure. Apart from this, raw food contains vitamins, mineral salts, fats, acids, etc. useful nutrients remain in the natural state. By which the body remains healthy and strong.
- Limiting enzymes of the body flows rapidly to absorb the baked diet, but with natural diet they remain in their body in their natural form. It takes time to get old age.
Many raw foods help to digest food well. Along with this raw food is essential nutrients which gives the body plenty of nutrition. Let us tell you how raw food is beneficial for your health.
Raw food Include foods such as tomato, radish, carrot, cabbage, turnips, onion, cucumber, cucumber etc. in raw food, which can be eaten easily and easily in raw form. Peppermint, green coriander, raw mango, tamarind etc can be eaten raw as chutney. Many greens such as spinach greens, gram greens, soft leaves of radish etc. can be consumed in raw form.
Source :- abbeyskitchen . com
Raw food diet meal plan for 30 days Recipes
If the transition period is passed successfully, and finally a person decides the raw food, then his menu should be balanced and efficiently compiled.
Menu for raw food for the week
2 bananas, an apple and an orange.
Source :- health . harvard . edu
Fresh tomato, cucumber, pepper and onion salad, seasoned with lean oil. As a side dish – green grains boiled.
Puree with avocado, tomato, deer. You can eat with bread.
3 grated apples.
Fresh squeezed juice.
Carrot chop and wheat germ.
Porridge with Jamuns.
Raisins and dried apricots.
Broccoli and salad with peas. Decorated with lentil
Sunflower seeds – 1 glass.
Vegetable Cream Soup with Onion Roti
Watermelon or Watermelon.
150 grams of strawberries with currants.
Hazelnut – Half Cup.
Salad from courgettes. Garnish – Pumpkin porridge
Experienced with lemon juice and butter, salad with arugula, cabbage and a tomatoes.
Check Related Article :-
Fruit salad with banana, apple and mandarin.
cucumbers, dill and garlic salads.
Vegetable salad is a garnish wheat germ.
Smoother and smooth with deer.
Salad with black, sweet black pepper and sesame seeds of the sea.
1 glass blueberry or raspberry.
fresh orange juice squeezed.
Salad with fresh mushrooms, tomatoes and cauliflower Garnish – sprouts sprouts.
Squash and carrot salad in Korean style.
Vegetable salad with grated cottage cheese
Eating raw vegetables and raw fruits protects against many diseases such as cancer, diabetes etc. Along with the raw diet is very beneficial for women. It does not cause women’s menstrual problems by eating them.
Repeat this weekly raw meal diet menu for 30 days to get an astonishing result. As this Raw food diet meal plan for 30 days will help you to follow this diet healthily and effortlessly.